Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Don’t recommend buy plats xp kits for This why

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default I Don’t recommend buy plats xp kits for This why

So ok this the deal. I like arcane legend because it has a deblo type play style with sts twist.
    Regardless of that I don’t like the way you level with daily being best xp. It’s boring cause u gotta split from hanging with friends to get your free xp (daily quest) or have them join and waist there time not gaining much xp or none cause there to high for the zone.

Ok now to the point cause everyone I met so far is so nice on arcane legend I wanted to skip the leveling grind by paying cash instead to level and play end game with them. I bought the fast level pack to like 70 it was cheap and pretty fair price to be honest but then my char sucked at that level cause no good gear. Then I spent prob am100$ bucks or more to buy plat items to sell for in game gold to cs. I brought hot bars and sold them (noobie mistake later I found there better items to buy with plats and make more profit items.) then I wasted that gold by buying the ebon 2 handed sword that I found sucks compared to the ebon agish (red 71 shield for whatever reason I still don’t understand) so far I spent 100s of dollars prob and my char still sucks.

So I figured I’ll get it right at 76 then farmed and realize regular traditional grinding sucks on this game(killing monsters) but I heard today with xp gear /xp exlir it’s good.

Ok now to the point again. I grind from 70 to. 74 before i relies the true xp come from daily(like a hr or few questing game playa day- (shorter if you have a set that makes u move faster) well I don’t like the daily I prefer just to be able to kill the stuff with friends 24/7 and make good xp rates per hr.

So I Saved my money for awhile and brought 2 max xp plat packs on sell for like 69 or 70 bucks or what ever. I only went from 74 to 75. And not even made it to 75 half way marker. Them xp packs shouldn’t even be on the market at that Ridiculous price. there a ripoff!!

This why I say the xp kit make me feel like arcane legend is a gotcha game.
    Space time studio has so much experience in game making and knowing what player want. proof is they make hit game and even able to make dead game come back to life like pocket legend. Ok but on arcane legend ever things cost so much money and the leveling system is trash unless your a casual Player(only my opinion) (then u just do daily on one or muti account and log out).

There is no way to tell how many xp kits I would have needed to buy once from 74-76 max level. The increase xp is such a hugh differnt from 74-76 and there no way to know that until your that level. Even pro players gave me the wrong math to cap buying xp kits. If it cost me 150 bucks or less to get from 74-76 I would have been happy but to have to spend like 300ish bucks is nuts. And not even realistic. I did not expect that from space time studio (not sure why cinco let that happen)

Ok, so say I spend that 300 to cap from 74-76 I still gonna spend 100s of dollar buying plats items to sell for in game currency to get best gear. Not to mention once I have best gear I Gonna buy more plats and repeat to max out my house for extra buff, hot bars to make pets/ armor set up easier. so there enough opportunities to make money from us with out them over price xp kits.

Please take a look at them kits keeping in mind the price of everthing else we buy in the game. Yes some people don’t pay to play right... wrong they pay with there time farming gold and to buy or plat items So some of us don’t have to grind.

Anyway I’m sure I don’t share the same view as everone else in arcane legend but maybe at least considering lowing the price or asking the community what they think about that price. U could always add new items that buffs the house or something else.we can buy. But its to expensive to level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh look. I also wanted to point out that I had plans to raise all 3 classes,!not now. By making it easier or cheaper or more fun to level could add so much replay value(making A new class) And then I’ll still wanna max out all my char and there house , hot bars and everthing that’s more money sts could make vs making it hard and painful or expensive to level just one char. There no way I’ll raise the other char regardless how much I wanna try out there max game play with the the way things are(regarding leveling) umm, I guess I’ll save up again and finish maxing this one char with a said emoji face (That’s a sad face btw )
    Last edited by Hjable; 01-01-2021 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Spelling

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I agree that the kits are expencive and not worth it. But considering that they are the alternative to the regular leveling I dont think its a good choice to make them much cheaper. More and more would buy these instead of leveling resulting in new players being lvl76 without even playing the game. I would prefer to remove these kits completely so people have to actual play the game to level up. Thats just my opinion.
    An experienced player can reach lvl76 in 1 day if he bought the lvl70 package. With an xp awake set it is even possible to reach that without that package.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Just to give you an idea you can cap very fast if you start a toon on a double xp day. You mentioned here you spent plat to buy pack to get to level 70. If you start on double xp day and use 7 day elix, 50 xp elix and 60 xp elix then do all the story quest and daily quest im pretty sure you can cap or almost cap within that 24 hours of double xp. You can get 2 set of dailies during 2x xp mini event too which gives really great amount of xp. Xp pets and awakening helps too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blazerland For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

I made this video 2 years ago.
    Trust me. Don't spend money on plat to advance into the game by exp, use it to buy items and sell for gold.
    You downloaded a game to play it and enjoy it, not to instantly be op in the game in 1 day. Game is 100% free 2 play, else I wouldn't play it.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 01-01-2021 at 07:09 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Nowadays is hard to level up? Mate it is so easy to get to 76 with xp elixirs.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Razererxx For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Don't use XP kits to level up. They are super inefficient. Use daily quests and maps level 71-76 to grind xp. You can watch ads for elixirs ( if not yet then soon ) so get the free elxir and one from auction if you have gold. In my opinion, you should also play a mage, because of cheaper gear and better for pve.

If you are looking into farming gold then
    The best way is to farm gold ( with gold loot awakenings ). But this requires a pretty good investment in equipment.
    There's helpful YouTubers that make videos about guides and other things like Encryptions for example. So maybe you should check them out too

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aeot For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Also could .. Get 7 day xp pack gives u 7 days of xp.. think 50% it also stacks with all other xp elix too and pet xp ..gear awakening etc..
    Also too.. could use ad elixir bottom of screen.. Those are free but do have shut off after certain amount of usage..
    But they do reset..
    There's maps too that give decent xp.. it takes time doing the dialies. I do agree. ..
    But for me as a 8 year veteran of game..
    What I got now did not come easy..
    This is a mmorpg ..they are grinding games.
    Just how they are designed.
    Part of the overall fun for me.. is the grind still..even after 8 years..
    My advice is just enjoy the game take your time learn the guts if it.
    Make some good friends too..
    Techniques. .. sharing experience with each other as you grow..
    Anyways if you need a hand friend me or pm me my game name is
    Topfrog also known as..Frog Lord of Arlor

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CHAOSSS For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CHAOSSS View Post
    Also could .. Get 7 day xp pack gives u 7 days of xp.. think 50% it also stacks with all other xp elix too and pet xp ..gear awakening etc..
    Also too.. could use ad elixir bottom of screen.. Those are free but do have shut off after certain amount of usage..
    But they do reset..
    There's maps too that give decent xp.. it takes time doing the dialies. I do agree. ..
    But for me as a 8 year veteran of game..
    What I got now did not come easy..
    This is a mmorpg ..they are grinding games.
    Just how they are designed.
    Part of the overall fun for me.. is the grind still..even after 8 years..
    My advice is just enjoy the game take your time learn the guts if it.
    Make some good friends too..
    Techniques. .. sharing experience with each other as you grow..
    Anyways if you need a hand friend me or pm me my game name is
    Topfrog also known as..Frog Lord of Arlor

I may have repeated some of the advice given by other Arlorians.. I kinda hopped to end of post first like a frog does haha Aka Topfrog

15. The Following User Says Thank You to CHAOSSS For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Bruh i feel so bad i didnt think anyone would ever buy those ripoff instant xp packs

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XxretepxX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Thanks guys I’ll definitely use your tips to finish this guy off and try a max speed run on mage with best xp bonus from pets, exlir etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

I mean.. if youve got a surplus of money laying around and you’re running seasonal LB those boosters arent the worst option

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    I mean.. if youve got a surplus of money laying around and you’re running seasonal LB those boosters arent the worst option
    Surplus of money umm u mean we more like have to be a billionaire to afford them kits :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Surplus of money umm u mean we more like have to be a billionaire to afford them kits :/

Im a pretty broke college student, but 500 plat really isnt that insanely much lol

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Im a pretty broke college student, but 500 plat really isnt that insanely much lol
    Yeah I would definitely agree with you but since I bought that 2 69 dollar plat sell packs that more like 1700 plats per pack so it’s 1700 plats x2. Which is like 3400 plats or like 140 bucks on plat sell just to get from level 74 to like 75 and to be honest probably even wouldn’t have made it to 75 if I didn’t already have xp when I started using the plats. So what it would cost to get to 74 to 76 that’s a ps5 and what ever game you wanted prob ( not sure of price of pa5 or there game but just a bad example lol) waste of plats on my end a noob mistake.

Another thing I wanna remind is this happen cause I am a new player. Now I know I wouldn’t have to spend no we’re near that many plats to level way faster , way cheaper, and get gear and so much more (learn that from all the nice people that gave me feed back thanks again) faster because I would have had to save up again or hit the lottery
    Last edited by Hjable; 01-04-2021 at 12:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I agree that the kits are expencive and not worth it. But considering that they are the alternative to the regular leveling I dont think its a good choice to make them much cheaper. More and more would buy these instead of leveling resulting in new players being lvl76 without even playing the game. I would prefer to remove these kits completely so people have to actual play the game to level up. Thats just my opinion.
    An experienced player can reach lvl76 in 1 day if he bought the lvl70 package. With an xp awake set it is even possible to reach that without that package.
    In my case with out fast way to level I just wouldn’t play. And I don’t mind paying fare price. They could make more char I’ll do it all over as long as the new char are good and bring something to the table like necromancy (summoning the dead) and the process could repeat over and over.

But sure once I’m max out with the best gear and able to farm gold I could have the gold to buy all my new char the best gear for smooth leveling but as a new player it’s not a option for me atm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

All the extra xp bonus only sounds to me that there good mostly for 1 things turning in quests not actually killing monsters and grinding. Yes you’ll get a boost from killing monsters but I can say I ran from 70- 74 using a xp pet that I think gave a few second buff (it’s was a low level pet had to buy that selling plat stuff) also I was using 7 day exlir and the like 24 hr one. Did not have double xp weekend event and armor xp set up. But with what I did have it wasn’t even worth the time but when I turn in quest/daily. I would have basically do all my quest wait activate or my exlir then Hurry and turn in my quest. and to me that’s silly and to me what’s the the point of a weekly xp exlir if I was just gonna use it to do quest turn in .That’s why I tried the xp kits). But the rest of the xp stuff I’m missing make a hugh differnt if all the pros here can level in one day!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I have a question can I level up in one day with max xp set up and not turn in a single? If not can I do it in a week or how many game play hrs would that take?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

You guys remember lv76 first to reach challenge.
    I updated the game logged in and checked the store page and when i looked into the game there were 2 people who were 76 with the badge.
    They prolly spent over 2k USD on it or spam bought over hundreds of millions of gold on xp kits.
    Mind you ,it took me of 1-2 months .I'm not a hardcore but 10-15 minutes into the expansion and 76 without running a single map is stupid.
    So I would say this is inefficient to gain xp unless you are a millionaire .even then a bad investment.

Sorry to say this but it's true but sts need money and there are people willing to spend.then why not.
    This game is now for the plat whales who consistently spend on plat and the people who had amassed a lot of gold from awake events.
    I have spent money on platinum but is not rewarding at all since the player base now is just the elite ones,a filter of the top players that once were.
    Not a bad thing I guess but not as populous it used to be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why no?
    I done lvl 76 in 9 hours
    With all xp elixir ( i just spent 12 plat for 7 day exp and 50k each for 60% xp from auc, i se then x5 = 250k)
    And was double xp event

Отправлено с моего SM-J810Y через Tapatalk
    AL - Fake

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fake69 View Post
    Why no?
    I done lvl 76 in 9 hours
    With all xp elixir ( i just spent 12 plat for 7 day exp and 50k each for 60% xp from auc, i se then x5 = 250k)
    And was double xp event

Отправлено с моего SM-J810Y через Tapatalk
    can you pls explain more on how you did it bcus im struggling to lvl up