Thread: Next update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Yeah it seems the way forward now with this game is to spice up PVE. I personally think we need 'superbosses' that require actual strategy to beat kinda like guru achy'tu'oh. We need PVE to be more challenging but in a way which requires good knowledge of skills and timing.
    This is the main reason why pvp players hate PVE. Because PVE is too easy and even when it was hard, it didn't require knowledge of skills like the guru did. Ebontrhax was no where as fun to fight.

Anther idea is to add smarter AI controlled enemies as mini bosses. My idea for that is getting an AI controlled bot that has mythic gear and performs combos like players do in the arena.

I would also really like a return to the older campaigns. What I mean is a new storyline for each area where you have to go back and investigate. Maybe a secret map and boss in each campaign? The boss could also drop vanities. This would encourage and help lower lvl players to level up. And would make PVE feel less empty because all I see are events and isle of the night. Doing the event again and again gets so freaking boring since there's nothing new. A PVE player wants to switch it up sometimes. Play the event, then some other maps. The only issue is that 'these other maps' are empty and u have to solo and the loneliness feel is a deterrent.
    Last edited by Vapourised; 01-02-2021 at 05:18 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vapourised For This Useful Post: