Thread: Next update

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Next update

Every time there a event on pocket legend and I notice this on arcane legend there just isn’t enough items added to the game to keep the momentum up. I would prefer new bossies etc but for now I think sts really should consider adding stuff to bossies until new map/ monsters are made. Constantly add new stuff to farm- free stuff to keep gamer busy tell the next big idea come.

The main reason I recommend this is cause pretty much all the items from the games are pretty useless and out dated now.

On arcane legend they do have a few low level items that are really good still even at cap like one of them low level agish shield weapon. But as far as pocket legend ever single monster and boss I kill has completely useless drops. Even the the sets are useless and just worn as cosmetic like merry maker set the pres set etc.. it’s cause of pets ability’s and qtr, pures etc. (but them over powered items were needed since a lot of the zones were dead and to hard to level on your on without 3x exlir) now there is a few sets that drop that are good but not enough.

Buy revamping the drops table of all current bossies and release at lease a frew new items weekly it still gives plenty of time to work on next event and pocket legend 2.

And if you add like a boss gaulet of old bossies that would give end players something to do and can continue updating the drop table. Kinda like appreciation for the people that take the time to sit and actually play the game and wanna farm.

A dead game with inactive player can draw away people that wanna buy plat cause for some of us we wanna flex our new items and can’t if the game is dead’s every time event ends. or maybe we wanna buy items with plats and sell for gold but can’t cause no active players or cause all the gold is being held buy a few people.

I really think one sts person should be task just to add new content to pre existing stuff on all there game weekly including vampire legend and Star Wars legend. I don’t think people would be upset unless there hording all the goods. But just in case it’s always best to ask the players what they want or if there cool with that

Since these items are farmed in pve zones wouldn’t hurt to make them work for only pve. That way you can make them as powerful as you like. Name one person who you be upset if they have the full almighty set and go around one punching everything. But a set like that should be challenging to get and that would add to the reward once we actually own it

Btw there no point of adding something if we don’t know we’re to farm it or it stats and ability. If u decide to do something like this be sure to add something in game that shows us at least what dungeons the sets are in. Otherwise it wouldn’t have such as great of a impact if people don’t know it exist or were to farm at these items
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 01-07-2021 at 12:16 AM.