Thread: From the heart

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default From the heart

Its been quite some time since I've played i was here from the beta to the update hold and I've spent a few long years on this game . And im being honest right now is the game ever going to go back to the way it used to be . The games in game currency has been inflated beyond a liveable limit . The rich get richer and our player base has dropped almost indescribably. When are things going to change . You guys (devs) used to take so much pride in us . Always an xp even always a plat sale drops everywhere 1 mil used to be the highlight of the day . Now everything's fallen far past the community we used to be . Some of us still care we still have some small faith bringing us back to the game every few years .please if you cared enough to create such a great game thats actually good for free to play players unlike all the other mmos out there try to uphold it . We don't know what it takes to keep this game going or how much it costs and the stress between all the other games you have released but we need help . We need you to bring back the star legends we all grew up on . We need our game back and our friends

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xxxarbiterxxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxxarbiterxxx View Post
    Its been quite some time since I've played i was here from the beta to the update hold and I've spent a few long years on this game . And im being honest right now is the game ever going to go back to the way it used to be . The games in game currency has been inflated beyond a liveable limit . The rich get richer and our player base has dropped almost indescribably. When are things going to change . You guys (devs) used to take so much pride in us . Always an xp even always a plat sale drops everywhere 1 mil used to be the highlight of the day . Now everything's fallen far past the community we used to be . Some of us still care we still have some small faith bringing us back to the game every few years .please if you cared enough to create such a great game thats actually good for free to play players unlike all the other mmos out there try to uphold it . We don't know what it takes to keep this game going or how much it costs and the stress between all the other games you have released but we need help . We need you to bring back the star legends we all grew up on . We need our game back and our friends
    As much as i put in over the years in platinum $3000 dollars even this month i bought 2000 platinum deal got plenty that always buy i never seen any promo SL codes for free platinum subject ideas i mentioning we are loyal customers each month i buy platinum says that i not expect much from Developers. but are Resolution for New Year is to survive cause game loses players somebody asking on news RESOLUTION you doing to SURVIVE. i mentioned Promo Codes as a question ?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

okay giving a hitlist of ideas that can address the several issues raised in this thread so far

1. Just events are good, events where everyone can participate without plat gating are better

2. we need bank bot event

3. the game economy is messed up because of too few players, this needs some deep thinking to fix
    a. Most of the people cannot afford to pay in cash for anything so they are trading down items that are worth more for stuff they really need. The sellers cant liquidate, and the buyers dont get the value for their stuff.
    b. The newton crafting is a disaster as there is not nearly enough volume of traders to sell the crafting components. It was a good idea in theory. The crafting materials are less common than the items themselves.

4. the active and loyal players of this game need to FEEL like they are being treated at par with other STS titles, and not liek a neglected child

5. Release Star Legends on Nintendo Switch already!!!!!!

Frankly, none of these complaints are really mine! I am very happy with the game in its current state because anything after STS is a bonus
    Also if you look at the design of all the STS titles and the way the economics are set up, they track very well with the developments in the ecosystem and the features supported by the stores during the very early days of mobile gaming. In that sense the whole balance of levels, xp, game progression and casualness of SL is very different from say DL or AL, which are their own unique beasts with different approaches. I can totally understand why a game developed in the early days of ecosystem is fundamentally different from the games developed later on, and how just throwing in more cool stuff can totally break the game. So if you consider all these things, Star Legends in its current state is really advanced, refined, artful and still the result of more than 5 years of development of a full fledged MMORPG, so be happy!
    Last edited by Slant; 01-02-2021 at 08:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    okay giving a hitlist of ideas that can address the several issues raised in this thread so far

1. Just events are good, events where everyone can participate without plat gating are better

2. we need bank bot event

3. the game economy is messed up because of too few players, this needs some deep thinking to fix
    a. Most of the people cannot afford to pay in cash for anything so they are trading down items that are worth more for stuff they really need. The sellers cant liquidate, and the buyers dont get the value for their stuff.
    b. The newton crafting is a disaster as there is not nearly enough volume of traders to sell the crafting components. It was a good idea in theory. The crafting materials are less common than the items themselves.

4. the active and loyal players of this game need to FEEL like they are being treated at par with other STS titles, and not liek a neglected child

5. Release Star Legends on Nintendo Switch already!!!!!!

Frankly, none of these complaints are really mine! I am very happy with the game in its current state because anything after STS is a bonus
    Also if you look at the design of all the STS titles and the way the economics are set up, they track very well with the developments in the ecosystem and the features supported by the stores during the very early days of mobile gaming. In that sense the whole balance of levels, xp, game progression and casualness of SL is very different from say DL or AL, which are their own unique beasts with different approaches. I can totally understand why a game developed in the early days of ecosystem is fundamentally different from the games developed later on, and how just throwing in more cool stuff can totally break the game. So if you consider all these things, Star Legends in its current state is really advanced, refined, artful and still the result of more than 5 years of development of a full fledged MMORPG, so be happy!
    Only thing i say some quests have gotten glitched on SL areas where mines are found not able to complete quest so keep eye on those you all. ,

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk