Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
okay giving a hitlist of ideas that can address the several issues raised in this thread so far

1. Just events are good, events where everyone can participate without plat gating are better

2. we need bank bot event

3. the game economy is messed up because of too few players, this needs some deep thinking to fix
a. Most of the people cannot afford to pay in cash for anything so they are trading down items that are worth more for stuff they really need. The sellers cant liquidate, and the buyers dont get the value for their stuff.
b. The newton crafting is a disaster as there is not nearly enough volume of traders to sell the crafting components. It was a good idea in theory. The crafting materials are less common than the items themselves.

4. the active and loyal players of this game need to FEEL like they are being treated at par with other STS titles, and not liek a neglected child

5. Release Star Legends on Nintendo Switch already!!!!!!

Frankly, none of these complaints are really mine! I am very happy with the game in its current state because anything after STS is a bonus
Also if you look at the design of all the STS titles and the way the economics are set up, they track very well with the developments in the ecosystem and the features supported by the stores during the very early days of mobile gaming. In that sense the whole balance of levels, xp, game progression and casualness of SL is very different from say DL or AL, which are their own unique beasts with different approaches. I can totally understand why a game developed in the early days of ecosystem is fundamentally different from the games developed later on, and how just throwing in more cool stuff can totally break the game. So if you consider all these things, Star Legends in its current state is really advanced, refined, artful and still the result of more than 5 years of development of a full fledged MMORPG, so be happy!
Only thing i say some quests have gotten glitched on SL areas where mines are found not able to complete quest so keep eye on those you all. ,

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk