Thread: So what is AL like? Does it still hold up well in 2020?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default So what is AL like? Does it still hold up well in 2020?

If your busy a lot in real life and have only like 20 min or 1 hr to play and don’t mind just doing quest then yeah it’s worth playing. Cause your leveling should be pretty smooth. Just make sure to only turn in quest using xp daily exlir and weekly one so under a lot of xp. And what ever xp boosts you can get.

As a new player it starts out fun cause you get free gear upgrades. I’m not sure what level that ends. And you level fast.

New players will have a hard time buying good stuff cause everthing gonna cost a lot unless your spending plats.

Most store plats item are not worth the buy.
    I always recommend checking cs for how much things are selling for before you buy them for plats because you’ll find some things cost so much plats but only cost a little bit on in game gold.

You’ll reach at higher level and sometimes you’ll run out of quest to do. especially if you been turning in quest without all the xp buffs. At that point you can log in for like 30 min and do daily’s quest (repeatable quest) once a day.

One good thing is about the game is if you some how find a way to make gold in game you can buy most plat item in cs (auction house) for gold.

It will take a really, really long time to level without having gold/ plats to buy xp boost items think.

These are my experience as a new player.

But the best thing is to do is try for your self and see if you like it.

And another thing all the people that I met are really nice for some reason on this game and really friendly with giving advice on forum and in game . Very helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 01-04-2021 at 01:07 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    If your busy a lot in real life and have only like 20 min or 1 hr to play and don’t mind just doing quest then yeah it’s worth playing. Cause your leveling should be pretty smooth. Just make sure to only turn in quest using xp daily exlir and weekly one so under a lot of xp. And what ever xp boosts you can get.

As a new player it starts out fun cause you get free gear upgrades. I’m not sure what level that ends. And you level fast.

New players will have a hard time buying good stuff cause everthing gonna cost a lot unless your spending plats.

Most store plats item are not worth the buy.
    I always recommend checking cs for how much things are selling for before you buy them for plats because you’ll find some things cost so much plats but only cost a little bit on in game gold.

You’ll reach at higher level and sometimes you’ll run out of quest to do. especially if you been turning in quest without all the xp buffs. At that point you can log in for like 30 min and do daily’s quest (repeatable quest) once a day.

One good thing is about the game is if you some how find a way to make gold in game you can buy most plat item in cs (auction house) for gold.

It will take a really, really long time to level without having gold/ plats to buy xp boost items think.

These are my experience as a new player.

But the best thing is to do is try for your self and see if you like it.

And another thing all the people that I met are really nice for some reason on this game and really friendly with giving advice on forum and in game . Very helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ty Hjable. Wow I didn't know you also play AL! :O