I do some tests now in honor ranked pvp,
And I have to report few things, and hope to some positive feedback.

1) I m using a build with gale instead of fireball. (I use fireball instead)
I mark the point of extended stun of 5.5 sec, but it seems way shorter.
It's a bug or it's intended in pvp (if intended maybe it s better to ask devs to add a note).

2) i notice that I get dmg from curse using wind ability even if I have mastery.
It's intended that during the launch of skill curse is effective? So at launch the mastery aren't active and start to be active after 0.4 secs?

3) I noticed also that sometimes cure skill have some tipe of bug because it shows animation but no heal will be provided for the team.
And I'm not talking about a "failed cure" negate by some opponent stun ability, because I'm not stunned during all the skill launch and still it no heals.

4) I see none using the gun those days but I ve decided to test it anyway soon. I compared the stats already and gun is orrible, basically some extra healt and a ton of damage less.
Also gun is 1 target only ...... (0 dmg).
So, like old times, it should have more damage than staff and not the opposite.
I hope that this weapon got a rework sooner, or it will remain a "never pick" for any mage user. And that's a pity.

5) Last, I hope the amount of mana given by mage cure got some tipe of improve because the total amount given is soo low and causing deaths to mana emptiness to your side members.
I knew that keep an attention of mana amount is a "must" to win fight but the skill is really not effective.

I hope to get some POSITIVE feedback from more experienced players or moderators and maybe some advice.
In game leiameot.