Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Im tired!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Im sure sts can estimate stuff like this more accurately than any user because they are the only ones with actual data. Dont understand me wrong. Giving some thoughts and opinions on this is helpful for sure. Speculations without any background information is not tho. Im sure they have talked and evaltuated this before. They should try their best for their own benefit and thats why Im sure they found or will find the best solution themselves.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkill View Post
    Its not always about money though. Getting new players attentions can be as easy as having (for example) a 30day reward system, I dont see the downside on an implementation for that. Every month there’s a new reward every day when you log in, this can range from exclusive mid-tier pets, to gold, to a small amount of platinum, crate keys, XP boosts or whatever your creative mind can imagine.

Shazbot and Klaas are not comparable. I dont think that 5 Health and 5 Mana Potions from Shazbot are going to motivate players at all.
    Because of how easy it is for people to exploit.
    Hence why the free few platinum that was given many years ago to new players has been removed.
    Regardless this doesnt attract new players at most it keeps a handful of players hooked, which is like trying to extinguish a forest fire by hand.
    It also raises the matter, people shouldnt only stay because they get some rewards for doing nothing, but because they like the game, by ways of advertising

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

My suggest is to make the instant level up to lvl 70 to 300 plats only! lets admit it the life is on endgame, the game is lovely but just tedious in beginning to level up. What you guys think? 300 plats is enough imo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Same

Sent from my vivo 1610 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    My suggest is to make the instant level up to lvl 70 to 300 plats only! lets admit it the life is on endgame, the game is lovely but just tedious in beginning to level up. What you guys think? 300 plats is enough imo
    Making it easier to skip gameplay sounds a bit twisted.
    People should play the game, not boost through it in 10 minutes, whats the point of playing a game then.
    Instead of more paywalls, make ingame tutorials, better bound gear chests and maybe add some droppable weapons with good enough stats to do maps like cavern and underhul solo.
    Doesnt have to be 1 shot kill but make it so people actually have a shot at it solo.
    Regardless weve asked for this for ages now and StS isnt taking any action, so i gave up hope.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mbusnev View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the same faces in the game, day by day, no new players.

I'm sure 80% of new low-level players are just endgame players trying to have fun on leveling another class.

STS, I know that having servers running costs money, but as well these winter plat sales I bet you guys received a lot of income, you have hardcore players, also all those ads money you get.

WHY YOU GUYS DONT INVEST ON YOUTUBE BANNERS, ADS, AND PUBLICITY TO GET NEW PLAYERS?

It just cost some cents per view and clicks, common! do it for the community, do it for your pocket! the more players the more money you will get with plat offers and ads.

why is so hard for you guys to get new players?

This pandemic got a huge wave of gamers and people locked down on their houses and they now have plenty of time to play, I saw new players in some other games. How is possible that this game did not increase the number of players during the locked down?

I know the answer: NO ONE I KNOW OR I SEARCH ON FACEBOOK KNOWS ABOUT THIS AWESOME AND GREAT GAME!

Make this game name "Arcale legends" get known on the mobile gamers community!
    It used to be very well known back in 2012-13. In fact, best rated mobile phone game at the time. The reason is lack of advertisement as u mentioned. The other reason is that other games completely blow arcane legends out of the competition. It isn't so 'awesome and great' when u compare it to other games.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Vapourised For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    It used to be very well known back in 2012-13. In fact, best rated mobile phone game at the time. The reason is lack of advertisement as u mentioned. The other reason is that other games completely blow arcane legends out of the competition. It isn't so 'awesome and great' when u compare it to other games.
    XD what game? name one ill debunk that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I’ve been saying this for years! EVEN when I played Dark Legends for 5 years before I went to Al! I’ve even emailed @cinco about it. They need ads! I even told them they should do an event and sell a limited vanity and the money from that go to ads!! And still nothing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

For a newbie to past through the grind needed for end game gears -------> RNG on event drops, RNG on Opening Locks

Farming is not an option imo, since its not efficient

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Auto-level was 250 plats when implemented. Imo ruined the purpose of rpg. This option should be removed. Nothing worse than a capped player who has zero knowledge of the maps or items.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Futum looking at this post like

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Theres a new player i think but they quit because of this.

1. They didnt find a good friend/guild
    2. ignoring them when they ask question
    3. Not helping them on the hard map daily
    4. They duel by high lvl and saying they are weak
    5.they scam by old player
    6.when they reach 72-76 and they try to farm with old player the other player leave on map specially lvl 76.
    7. If the new player on farm map specially DM pro player sometimes saying, low stat, bad damage, nab.

Sujest about number 6 new player problem:

Make a farm map only for low lvl like when they reached 30-41 (no one high lvl can enter). So they can buy what they need to buy for their need to lvl and items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Agreed ! But I feel like the creators just got accustomed to how they are. Sometimes it gets to a point where they don’t wanna grow and keep it like this. But for sure like I would enjoy a bigger community and much more pvp levels coming back and I mean at the end it will benefit them cause more people will buy plat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Due to a lack of new players, even those who join will quit because they have no one else to level up with, or at least that is what I think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

XD what game? name one ill debunk that
    You don't need to. The fact that arcane legends has no new players goes to show how unpopular it is. Hardly anyone's heard of arcane legends in the mobile gaming community. No one I've asked either and I talk to loads of people. I'm not hating on AL but to say that an STS game is in league with the well known phone games is a lie.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

MMOs as a genre are dying out so I don't blame AL. World of warcraft is an exception. The way to go in the mobile gaming industry is MOBAs now (not something that STS is good at or should try cough cough call of champions being shut down).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That game was great though, they just didnt take care of it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Agree to literally anything here

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk
    Dragons are overall

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Everyone's tried telling the devs for years. They don't even need to spend money tbh, content creators advertise fine, I mean fortnite became the largest game in the world for awhile in full due to the streams and videos, and among us, and fall guys. Must I go on?

A problem with AL is there isn't honestly a lot of content, but sts could give them more support. When I made videos one of my more viewed videos was a video with a bunch of early teasers and sneak peeks by cinco. Views and even impressions = retention, and not just for the video. Many of us have seeked videos on the game we enjoy after we've gotten bored of playing that day, or simply can't. Fresh videos from your favorite creator revitalize your love and keep you thinking about the game. They're vital to success. Help us help you sts.

I've enjoyed this game for almost 8 years now. I haven't played many games where you can direct message the devs themselves and get personalized replies. They care. We care. Let's do something about it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Newcomers are quitting quickly because it's hard for them,
    sts should add guide to new made accounts. And also I recommend OFFICIAL DISCORD so that whatever they need to know they can just ask there.

Sent from my CPH1853 using Tapatalk