Quote Originally Posted by Irreflexivo View Post
I agree, new players get frustrated very easily and leave. The problem is, sts make things very easy for old players and really hard with new ones. Gold it's just too op, and new players have zero access to it. Even the sets that they give aren't enough. But yeah, it's an strategy to keep players, not to attract new ones.

Even if they promote the game, most likely people are going to leave. Until the game can make a good experience for new players, I don't see anything changing.
Problem is not all players are passionate enough to surpassed lv41+ I've seen so many lv41 struggling to complete map caverns which i found true in fact the map is really hard for duo newbies you need at least a experienced warrior to complete the map without it just dying and dying over

I suggest that lv40 advancement gear get revamped for all class also adding Sword/staff/dagger those main dps are missing instead we get aegis/gun/bow which is annoying specially warrior aegis we all know if you just started ridge map is empty unless you have buddies with u