Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Im tired!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Im tired!!

I'm tired of seeing the same faces in the game, day by day, no new players.

I'm sure 80% of new low-level players are just endgame players trying to have fun on leveling another class.

STS, I know that having servers running costs money, but as well these winter plat sales I bet you guys received a lot of income, you have hardcore players, also all those ads money you get.

WHY YOU GUYS DONT INVEST ON YOUTUBE BANNERS, ADS, AND PUBLICITY TO GET NEW PLAYERS?

It just cost some cents per view and clicks, common! do it for the community, do it for your pocket! the more players the more money you will get with plat offers and ads.

why is so hard for you guys to get new players?

This pandemic got a huge wave of gamers and people locked down on their houses and they now have plenty of time to play, I saw new players in some other games. How is possible that this game did not increase the number of players during the locked down?

I know the answer: NO ONE I KNOW OR I SEARCH ON FACEBOOK KNOWS ABOUT THIS AWESOME AND GREAT GAME!

Make this game name "Arcale legends" get known on the mobile gamers community!

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mbusnev For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Agreed, but if youre so passionate about this maybe do some advertising yourself?
    The way i see it, passionate players will come eventually.
    Weve asked for advertising before, but the budget is just too short for that.
    Personally, i really like the fact we have a small community.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Neverr

I can agree that the game needs a lil more advertisement here and there, however there are many "youtubers" in AL who don't even promote their own game sadly. It would be helpful if they themselves started advertisements rather than making videos of useless contents.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Would be so nice to meet new people “Hi”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Redjellydonut For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Agreed, but if youre so passionate about this maybe do some advertising yourself?
    The way i see it, passionate players will come eventually.
    Weve asked for advertising before, but the budget is just too short for that.
    Personally, i really like the fact we have a small community.
    We’ve all known each other for years and don’t think about it lol, I agree small community is fun. It’s relieving to see a friend on knowing they’re up and kicking and ready to hang out! But while a small community is great, a big community would be amazing advertising can be free by word of mouth etc etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tackled For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

if you don't like something, change it yourself! I know there are things we can't change by our own, but I think you can spread the game with more people. Invite your friends from other games or post it on social media. I agree that STS should advertise their game, but in the case they do decide to make that, it will be more effective once the expansion comes. The current game has nothing much to offer to new players. That's my opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Also doesnt exactly help that if you start out as a new player ots extremely boring.. try starting over yourself without contacting any of your AL contacts and have any gold.. even then you have game knowledge on what to do or how things work. New players get none of that and i dont blame them for quitting

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkrai For This Useful Post:

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

AL is good as it is Imo.. Imagine 10000s of players in forums making it almost unusable(bombarding of posts by many) ... Right now the only reason we have response from devs for posts is cuz the player count is Ltd and they can manage responding to few every day.

Also for rare stuff ingame that won't return:

Right now if there only 1, let's say item X ingame it'll be owned by 1 player out of 2000 or so players.
    If there's another 10k more players it'll be much more rarer increasing its demand/price to a point u can't buy it with gold forcing more real money trades.

Just random thoughts I had over the years .

If bored by playing AL take it as a side game... I myself play 6+ hrs a day and maybe only 1 hr is AL when I'm most active...

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    AL is good as it is Imo.. Imagine 10000s of players in forums making it almost unusable(bombarding of posts by many) ... Right now the only reason we have response from devs for posts is cuz the player count is Ltd and they can manage responding to few every day.

Also for rare stuff ingame that won't return:

Right now if there only 1, let's say item X ingame it'll be owned by 1 player out of 2000 or so players.
    If there's another 10k more players it'll be much more rarer increasing its demand/price to a point u can't buy it with gold forcing more real money trades.

Just random thoughts I had over the years .

If bored by playing AL take it as a side game... I myself play 6+ hrs a day and maybe only 1 hr is AL when I'm most active...

Then we can have limited post :3 it's not like every 5 mins you're gonna create a thread in discussion lol we can have 20-30 mins before creating a new thread

If about the item yes would be rare good opportunity for devs to earn more money and devs will more focus in one game which has more player we get good contents since players are coming more and more by this we can get more event's probably more in game content than before we all know people in mmorpg games will invest irl money if they will improve the game giving attention to old outdated content and add more better and weekly update for vendor sales and advertisement for game

But meh I don't see this happening as AL suggestions section doesn't even get a dev appreciation or reply people posted good ideas like Guild Board write down things i find the section doesn't get any attention from devs or just useless section of dreams 😂

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Then we can have limited post :3 it's not like every 5 mins you're gonna create a thread in discussion lol we can have 20-30 mins before creating a new thread

If about the item yes would be rare good opportunity for devs to earn more money and devs will more focus in one game which has more player we get good contents since players are coming more and more by this we can get more event's probably more in game content than before we all know people in mmorpg games will invest irl money if they will improve the game giving attention to old outdated content and add more better and weekly update for vendor sales and advertisement for game

But meh I don't see this happening as AL suggestions section doesn't even get a dev appreciation or reply people posted good ideas like Guild Board write down things i find the section doesn't get any attention from devs or just useless section of dreams
    You don't understand one word I said I guess......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

The main reasons why there aren't many new players is simple;

1. Leveling up is very hard and isolated

2. Trading permits.

Now, if the developers somehow find a way to innovate on these matters such as the camera view to prevent botting (Which admittedly took them years to implement) then there'll be an influx of new players.

But it really depends on ones own preference.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I agree. Its the same names every day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I agree, new players get frustrated very easily and leave. The problem is, sts make things very easy for old players and really hard with new ones. Gold it's just too op, and new players have zero access to it. Even the sets that they give aren't enough. But yeah, it's an strategy to keep players, not to attract new ones.

Even if they promote the game, most likely people are going to leave. Until the game can make a good experience for new players, I don't see anything changing.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Irreflexivo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irreflexivo View Post
    I agree, new players get frustrated very easily and leave. The problem is, sts make things very easy for old players and really hard with new ones. Gold it's just too op, and new players have zero access to it. Even the sets that they give aren't enough. But yeah, it's an strategy to keep players, not to attract new ones.

Even if they promote the game, most likely people are going to leave. Until the game can make a good experience for new players, I don't see anything changing.
    True. I agreed on that.

Enviado desde mi motorola one vision mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irreflexivo View Post

Problem is not all players are passionate enough to surpassed lv41+ I've seen so many lv41 struggling to complete map caverns which i found true in fact the map is really hard for duo newbies you need at least a experienced warrior to complete the map without it just dying and dying over

I suggest that lv40 advancement gear get revamped for all class also adding Sword/staff/dagger those main dps are missing instead we get aegis/gun/bow which is annoying specially warrior aegis we all know if you just started ridge map is empty unless you have buddies with u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Agreed, low level player has no way to make income decently than max lvl players, many new players quit early as after completing main and side quest, it is not enough to max lvl. Then there comes the endless daily quest which is pain. After doing daily quest theres nothing you can do more. Hoping devs will adjust these leveling system for those new player to find this game not boring and repetitive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    520 Posts

I've been saying this since level 71 was cap.
    It's worse now and yes, as Darkrai said, try making a new character and start playing.
    I think the levelling system is flawed. For instance, by the time you reach level 23, you have all the quests for Dead City, Kracken and Nordr all at once. Of course new players will accept all the quests and level up dramatically as soon as they get into Kraag, they need the gold and being new they won't know that by doing this, they won't farm kills for long and won't level up much from level 50 onwards.
    I've yet to see a new player understand how to get a trading permit. I remember when we all used to be able to gift items to newbies. It helped them and formed friendships. I'm not saying stop the permits, they're there for a reason, just make the tutorial a bit more informative?
    They are at Tindirin at level 34 and still haven't finished all the maps I mentioned earlier plus Shuyal.
    When some kind person eventually takes them through all the quests..patiently explaining everything over and over about the side quests, the crafting, the mini-map, the auto potions, they lose interest at Rengol Misty Grotto and leave.
    There has to be a better way to get new players interested and better incentives to get them to stay.
    Looting some good gear from maps instead of common stuff and eggs. The eggs don't need to be arcane. Getting vendors updated do you think?
    Going back to levelling, maybe spread it out instead of having it all at once at the beginning?
    I'm sorry for the long rambling post by the way but this is something I've always gone on about in the past. Oh..and about a girly face and hair for mage.........😉

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

What STS doesnt understand is if they would attract more players by fixing some stuff in game and by advertising, they would earn more than that they are earning now simply because good game=more people willing to invest their money into it.
    Sadly, its easier to take money you are making now and not risk changing the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Ofcourse they realise, theyre not stupid..
    You think they dont know more players = more money?
    But the recources arent there, i agree sts is sometimes lazy in the stuff they do but you cant expect them to pull budget and time out of their arse

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Ofcourse they realise, theyre not stupid..
    You think they dont know more players = more money?
    But the recources arent there, i agree sts is sometimes lazy in the stuff they do but you cant expect them to pull budget and time out of their arse
    Its not always about money though. Getting new players attentions can be as easy as having (for example) a 30day reward system, I dont see the downside on an implementation for that. Every month there’s a new reward every day when you log in, this can range from exclusive mid-tier pets, to gold, to a small amount of platinum, crate keys, XP boosts or whatever your creative mind can imagine.

Shazbot and Klaas are not comparable. I dont think that 5 Health and 5 Mana Potions from Shazbot are going to motivate players at all.