Thread: Hello Everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Exclamation Hello Everyone.

Well, DL came out today.. I thought I'd come check out the forums and get some initial reviews from the trusted members of the boards. What I saw was very disappointing. Everyone knows what I want to say, it's already been said, and no one's listening anyway.

What I do want to ask though before I disappear into the shadows again, is:

STS, don't you think your dedicated fans deserve more from you, seeing as how you'd be nothing without them? They point out the platinum "adjustment" and Sam replies with some crap about a more even platinum curve that any common fool that passed grade 5 math can see is a rip off any way you look at it. You're lying right to their faces, as you empty their wallets.

$50 for 500 platinum, and 50 plat for a character slot. Are you kidding me? WHAT DO YOU EXPECT EVERYONE TO DO IN THE 6+ MONTHS BETWEEN UPDATES? You certainly took the aspect of leveling alts out of the game in one clean swipe, I'll tell you that. And when my good friend Lelouchx pointed it out, it was dodged and the thread was locked, as I'm sure this one will be. No wonder there's so many "community mods", otherwise these forums would be overloaded with complaints. Someone's gotta delete all the bad to keep the good from getting buried right?

Regarding Energy, that's about as close as you can get to pay-per-instance without actually charging plat to enter a dungeon. "Instead, let's make the dungeons cost energy, and the energy cost platinum! And we'll have energy regenerate super slowly so we can still call it free to play!" Get real with your fans, you act like they weren't stuffing platinum down your throats for the last two legends games.

I don't understand how more of you aren't utterly insulted by this. They charged you guys 20 plat for a name reservation without telling you that character slots would cost 10X more and Plat would cost 4X more. I'm so disgusted by the lame responses the devs are giving, I had to say something.

How long before SL&PL adopt the energy format, with some BS excuse explaining how it's meant to be fair to newcomers etc?
    I called it when I left, I said DL will be an even bigger money grab than SL and PL before it, and I'm not sticking Around to watch it happen. Look now, I was bang on with my prediction.

SL players, I bet you're bored witless of running Voleria by now, I know I was months ago, yet STS found it more important to make a new game, aimed at sucking your wallets dry, and to top it off, they sat and watched everyone be so excited for DL, and never mentioned energy or the rise in Plat prices in the meanwhile because YOU KNEW WHAT EVERYONE WAS GONNA SAY/FEEL ABOUT IT BUT DID YOU CARE? NO. You used their excitement to hype your new game, knowing if people knew what the format was going to be you wouldnt have made any name reserve sales, etc. You ought to be ashamed for yourselves. How Sam can sit there and justify the plat prices makes STS as a whole look ignorant as hell.

I gave STS over $1000 to play a CELLPHONE game for close to a year. And this is what they did with it. I paid plat to support the company so you'd put out more updates and improvements for the games I was fricking paying for, not so you could put out another mediocre game with a rediculous format and leave SL high and dry, as you did to PL upon SL's release.. ONE THOUSAND PLUS DOLLARS SAM, IS THAT A GOOD ENOUGH PLATINUM CURVE FOR YOU?

TREAT YOUR FANS BETTER STS, THEY ARE NOT STUPID, DO NOT TREAT THEM AS SUCH.

- Ebalere.

(Known as Ebalere on DC Universe Online PS3 US Server, if anyone has a ps3 and misses me, hit me up)

I love and miss you IU!

IBTL!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebalere For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default Hello Everyone.

Let's remember that "DL is DL and not SL or PL." That's the "great" answer I keep seeing. :/
    Hey!
    Check out------->Soloing Guide
    In the works! 2K15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Hi Ebalere,

Thanks for taking the time to write us with your feedback. Just a reminder, we have set up an official feedback thread for it that you can find in the Suggestions and Feedback forum here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...nergy-Mechanic

Also, just as a reminder, we ask that you please keep your feedback constructive. From the forum rules: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

Thanks in advance for keeping the feedback constructive.