Thread: Balancing the economy of DL further (vintage valentine's sets)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default Balancing the economy of DL further (vintage valentine's sets)

Before I start I wanna first off say a big thank you to you cinco sir for the winterfest event and the new weapons and sets that came with it as they help us in gold farming and PvP respectively but with that said I'd like to address the topic on hand .
    For a long time now the restoration of balance to the economy has been something that's been requested and pushed for in order to make things conducive for all . Over the course of the past few months we've had many vintage sets returning mostly at lower plat prices which has helped to a large extent in evening out the auction prices but the old valentine's sets of 2017 & 2018 haven't still dropped prices which is mainly due to the crazy platinum prices that have been put on them especially in the past 2 years and while this was done at the request of a certain group of players who aren't even active anymore , the aim is to restore balance in prices and I honestly don't think those sets should be an exception which is why on behalf of myself and other players we want to request that the avenger , Cupid, Eros , red death and demon lover sets return this year but with slashed prices so that not only will balance be finally attained but also those sets can be finally retired because if the sets are in the hands of more than 60% of the players the prices will be decent and there wouldn't be constant requests to have the same old sets come back every year and not to mention more profit being made if the prices were slashed to rates that would be pocket friendly for everyone
    Hopefully you'll think about it and grant us this small request sir . Hoping for more great things this year and stay blessed sir along with the rest of your development team
    PS- you can take a look at some of the inflated price ranges of the aforementioned sets and how much they're being sold in auction in the SS below sir I'm sure it'll be of help
    Last edited by Evildantee; 01-09-2021 at 05:42 AM.
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    Before I start I wanna first off say a big thank you to you cinco sir for the winterfest event and the new weapons and sets that came with it as they help us in gold farming and PvP respectively but with that said I'd like to address the topic on hand .
    For a long time now the restoration of balance to the economy has been something that's been requested and pushed for in order to make things conducive for all . Over the course of the past few months we've had many vintage sets returning mostly at lower plat prices which has helped to a large extent in evening out the auction prices but the old valentine's sets of 2017 & 2018 haven't still dropped prices which is mainly due to the crazy platinum prices that have been put on them especially in the past 2 years and while this was done at the request of a certain group of players who aren't even active anymore , the aim is to restore balance in prices and I honestly don't think those sets should be an exception which is why on behalf of myself and other players we want to request that the avenger , Cupid, Eros , red death and demon lover sets return this year but with slashed prices so that not only will balance be finally attained but also those sets can be finally retired because if the sets are in the hands of more than 60% of the players the prices will be decent and there wouldn't be constant requests to have the same old sets come back every year and not to mention more profit being made if the prices were slashed to rates that would be pocket friendly for everyone
    Hopefully you'll think about it and grant us this small request sir . Hoping for more great things this year and stay blessed sir along with the rest of your development team
    PS- you can take a look at some of the inflated price ranges of the aforementioned sets and how much they're being sold in auction in the SS below sir I'm sure it'll be of help
    Thank you for bringing our views to the forum - EROS SET , CUPID SET , LOVE AVENGER SET are mainly termed as "rare" but we would like to have one of each of these sets.
    And also, if some new gems with good effects can be added, I would be obliged.
    For instance - Blood Stone of Spite, Moon Stone of Grind, Beast Stone of Drive , Firestar (an exception) have good effects but many people have untradeable version so, new higher level ones with better stats but with similar colours and effects we would like to see so that it is in circulation at a nominal price and we can use for our Fashionable purposes lol.
    Thank you !
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yes nice cool