Thread: Disable awake animation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Default Disable awake animation

Can we have option to disable awake animation? I click fast to avoid it sometimes then click awake again on accident. Rather click once to awake, btw before anyone says to turn off show item pack open option. That doesn't apply to awake gems.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

+1 dont see why not

In the meanwhile just make it a habit to always place your finger where the Reawakening Button will NOT appear. After several awakenings it should be second nature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Take it easy high speed the animation looks pretty cool and add the kind of suspense to what your going to get I don’t see why it’s even an issue what’s the rush? Take your time and awaken your gears trying to speed past and clicking the awaken button again seems like a personal problem. I feel awakenings would be pretty boring if it was just a one click process with no animation that would be pretty lame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post

Take it easy high speed the animation looks pretty cool and add the kind of suspense to what your going to get I don’t see why it’s even an issue what’s the rush? Take your time and awaken your gears trying to speed past and clicking the awaken button again seems like a personal problem. I feel awakenings would be pretty boring if it was just a one click process with no animation that would be pretty lame.

Thats why he asked for the option. If you don't want to, dont use the option.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Overbear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
    Thats why he asked for the option. If you don't want to, dont use the option.
    Just giving my opinion player please take it easy on me Ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

^ I think getting banned made him relax for a while and now he doesn't writes long paragraphs every two seconds in every thread lol

I like this idea, we have the option to disable the animation of chests opening, would be great for awakes too.
    +1

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Just giving my opinion player please take it easy on me Ty.

Actually, he did take it easy on you, he replied in a peaceful, civil way. No provocations. If that’s already too much for you you might have a wrong picture about what people are trying to tell you / with what intentions players are quoting/referring to your statement. It’s none of my business in the end so if I offended you I apologize, I just noticed the past weeks of my presence on this forum it’s particularly you who gets/got offended by the simplest of things.
    Don’t take that too personal as well, it’s just what I noticed, maybe you’ll think about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkill View Post
    Actually, he did take it easy on you, he replied in a peaceful, civil way. No provocations. If that’s already too much for you you might have a wrong picture about what people are trying to tell you / with what intentions players are quoting/referring to your statement. It’s none of my business in the end so if I offended you I apologize, I just noticed the past weeks of my presence on this forum it’s particularly you who gets/got offended by the simplest of things.
    Don’t take that too personal as well, it’s just what I noticed, maybe you’ll think about it.
    I’m not going to think about it. Also it’s very clear to me that this reply was absolutely unnecessary I ask very kindly that you players please just reply to the topics at hand and leave me alone I will give my opinions in threads from time to time but I would like to stick to the topics when at hand when I decide to speak mainly because I have many devotees who are ready to attack at any possible chance they get and to decrease the chances of this happening I would like to ask you and other players to not focus on me but the topics at hand when I decide to leave my opinions in a thread because as previously stated there are many players who really cannot help themselves once they see my name so to prevent this I ask please do not do this to me again. If your intentions are pure you can always send these types of messages in a private message instead of straying off topic ty.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Yo it’s this mistagrinch again lmao. Don’t make drama please, no one shouted at you or provoke you. Man up bro!

+1 on the idea!!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I’m not going to think about it. Also it’s very clear to me that this reply was absolutely unnecessary I ask very kindly that you players please just reply to the topics at hand and leave me alone I will give my opinions in threads from time to time but I would like to stick to the topics when at hand when I decide to speak mainly because I have many devotees who are ready to attack at any possible chance they get and to decrease the chances of this happening I would like to ask you and other players to not focus on me but the topics at hand when I decide to leave my opinions in a thread because as previously stated there are many players who really cannot help themselves once they see my name so to prevent this I ask please do not do this to me again. If your intentions are pure you can always send these types of messages in a private message instead of straying off topic ty.

You are using an online service here and everyone has to play by the rules pretty much, also, everyone here is allowed to comment, as long as it doesn’t collide with it’s terms of service. its a public forum after all.
    Generally speaking from my experience, if you are nice to people online they tend to be nice to you as well.

Although slightly off topic, I dont see the harm in trying to help a fellow Arlorian out.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

You are using an online service here and everyone has to play by the rules pretty much, also, everyone here is allowed to comment, as long as it doesn’t collide with it’s terms of service. its a public forum after all.
    Generally speaking from my experience, if you are nice to people online they tend to be nice to you as well.

Although slightly off topic, I dont see the harm in trying to help a fellow Arlorian out.
    +11111111111111111111111

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

In my personal experience if I was giving another player advice to help them out that was completely off the topic of the thread I would usually send this advice in the private message considering that’s what it is for it’s a private message from one player to the next but in my eyes it seems just a little bit condescending to claim that your helping someone by ignoring what they asked you to do and then offering the supposed “advice” to them publicly disregarding what the same player you’re claiming to help has already asked of you. Seems a bit strange to me but what do I know I’m just a regular player with dedicated devotees so these types of public conversation will open the doors for more attacks but I don’t think that my well-being is you’re main concern here so I don’t know exactly what I’m supposed to say? Please just end this here okay? Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

General section is about to be lit again

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

After all the drama....the owner of this thread just wanted to have an option button for the show item pack on awakening gears THE END! Disagree or agree no more, explain why, explain why not. END no feelings hurt no drama/action and adventure/horror/romance/fiction/ etc. DONE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

wasn't mistagrinch banned?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Can we have option to disable awake animation? I click fast to avoid it sometimes then click awake again on accident. Rather click once to awake, btw before anyone says to turn off show item pack open option. That doesn't apply to awake gems.
    +1 to this idea. New options should always be welcomed. They increase freedom to play with more personalized choices.