Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best experience for the energy spent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquehaaart View Post
    You would only play observe every ten minutes for the first 50 minutes...it'd be every 25 minutes after that. The refresh rate of that mission is 25 minutes.

It seems like you don't see past the first hour.
    This was pointed out in another thread as well (though not in mine for some reason) but it doesn't matter as I've updated the spreadsheet to take into account how much you could get with an active hour of play starting both with a full energy bar or an empty one. When I put it in place, it was meant to represent the most you could expect in one hour of active play, not what you could expect by not sleeping and playing that one mission 24 hours. It's just there as an option for people to determine their own strategy for how they want to gain experience. So, now people can see both numbers.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Websterfatu View Post
    This was pointed out in another thread as well (though not in mine for some reason) but it doesn't matter as I've updated the spreadsheet to take into account how much you could get with an active hour of play starting both with a full energy bar or an empty one. When I put it in place, it was meant to represent the most you could expect in one hour of active play, not what you could expect by not sleeping and playing that one mission 24 hours. It's just there as an option for people to determine their own strategy for how they want to gain experience. So, now people can see both numbers.
    I usually calculate the experienced gain in any given time cycle. Usually it's a 25 hour cycle to match the reset time on the longest bake.

Never-the-less, you can base the numbers on a 4, 12.5, or 80 hour cycles and it won't matter because if you are playing from a exhusted meter the experience gain will all remain proprotional any given cycle.

Depending on he refresh rate of the mission you only need to log in to play them.

For instance I only log in once in hours to play the two 6eng/40xp/10min missions. I'm making 80xp per hour. It takes me less than a minute to do, I'm not letting the meter sit idle at 25/25, and I'm exploiting the best xp gain I the game.

I can always dump extra points in the one of the 6eng/40xp missions as well.

It's really easy...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Blaque, again, that's not true. Your 6 energy mission is simply not the most efficient method.

You get more XP and GP by this method of farming. 80 xp per hour, you say? I'm talking 230-ish XP per two hours. It's all about patience. After 6 hours (three cycles), I've made 700 XP and you've made 480 (six cycles).

However, each person has to make his own best method and there is probably a reason why this works for you. But I work all day. I need to exhaust my energy and let it refresh over the full cycle to reduce the number of times I go on DL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

With the new changes to timers this seems obsolete. Will this be updated to reflect the new changes? I haven't seen another post mention this yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

I briefly considered it, but given the fact that Snakespeare has already posted a beautifully compiled database of all gains AND a rotation that eliminated the need to use this guide at all.... I have decided to consider this guide outdated and not update it further. It had a good run, but please refer to Snakes thread for further knowledge of XP expenditure.

Here is his thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...e-Data-A-Guide

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by morfic View Post
    I briefly considered it, but given the fact that Snakespeare has already posted a beautifully compiled database of all gains AND a rotation that eliminated the need to use this guide at all.... I have decided to consider this guide outdated and not update it further. It had a good run, but please refer to Snakes thread for further knowledge of XP expenditure.

Here is his thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...e-Data-A-Guide
    I'll close this thread for you!
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com