Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seasonal aps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Indeed I did my hc toons last season, i mean with "season 1" in running one season, also, don't misunderstand things at your favor, that's ugly to see some dev @Cinco or @Remiem Close this thread Ty

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk
    Last edited by Gnarsito; 01-12-2021 at 07:53 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarsito View Post
    Indeed I did my hc toons last season, i mean with "season 1" in running one season, also, don't misunderstand things at your favor, that's ugly to see

Yeah last season thats season 19 btw now is season 20

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarsito View Post
    Indeed I did my hc toons last season, i mean with "season 1" in running one season, also, don't misunderstand things at your favor, that's ugly to see some dev @Cinco or @Remiem Close this thread Ty

Why close? Your too scared to redo the aps and be fair with others nice! ;D Seasonal then 1500 aps headstart so funny that alone is no need to argue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I don't have to do it again cus I won't do seasonal again xd, i want to they to close cus this is a forum for everyone express their opinion, not a debate where u refute everything cus you don't like it and as I saw you don't lose, u always won as a typical kid so is useless keep talking, you should better post that on suggestions to see if they do that, i really dc too much for me, I'm caring for community ty in advance
    And another thing, don't answer my comment again this start to be tedious, hope u understand ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I agree that they should be removed or changed. I don't run for LB but it clearly an advantage for those players who already have their HC characters at level 71.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    Why not? lol you already gain advantage to it 1500 aps from your last seasons and you still want it to carry in all seasons? for 1500 early advantage. You have to work hard same as those newly started in a season that's why it is called "SEASONAL". Still nobody disputing here that seasonal should be fair and all start from ground 0. 1500 pts its a huge factor btw It doesnt really makes sense how 1500 aps done in last 2 years carry on in all seasons. This people defending it because they have it but cannot even make an argument since they know its really flawed, They are like "No" but no continuation because they really have nothing to support it. This is so unfair and fun? you guys are only benefitting from it then the new players will hold the agony of doing these aps while you even if you started anew in seasonal have the benefit of 1500 aps?
    No you did understand me wrong. Completely wrong. In the case you want them to make it fair: everybody has to create 3 new hardcore chars in the same season you played and old ones dont count for aps. So 3 new hc chars in that particular season to make them count for seasonal. Nobody who likes grinding should have problem with that removing aps seems lazy to me.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    No you did understand me wrong. Completely wrong. In the case you want them to make it fair: everybody has to create 3 new hardcore chars in the same season you played and old ones dont count for aps. So 3 new hc chars in that particular season to make them count for seasonal. Nobody who likes grinding should have problem with that removing aps seems lazy to me.
    I dont see anything wrong with that since that it creates new seasonal HC players and pretty much forced too, since new seasonal players would really have to make HC characters, if they wanted to vye for the top
    Why not make all players share the same burden and hardship since its seasonal to be fair it should be 0 aps start . Dont get me wrong your hard earned HC aps are not prejudiced since it is still a must in your main HC character/ main normal character but just not "Seasonal" since it does not fit the definition of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Honestly this AP is not very difficult to do and as a seasonal player myself I had the foresight to grind out my hc char APs last season. But then again each one only took a day of grinding to hit 71, on my mage I hit lvl 73 in a single day. These APs are not very difficult at all and I do think it makes sense for these APs to not be carried over from previous seasons but atm I think it is to late to implement a change as drastic as this. Ofc like you said earlier seasonal lb requires hard work and resilience so I would keep that in mind instead of complaining here on forums you could be working hard to lvl up your hc characters. Anyways cheers. And nice to see you on forums Gnarsito - Atoned
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Repent For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    Honestly this AP is not very difficult to do and as a seasonal player myself I had the foresight to grind out my hc char APs last season. But then again each one only took a day of grinding to hit 71, on my mage I hit lvl 73 in a single day. These APs are not very difficult at all and I do think it makes sense for these APs to not be carried over from previous seasons but atm I think it is to late to implement a change as drastic as this. Ofc like you said earlier seasonal lb requires hard work and resilience so I would keep that in mind instead of complaining here on forums you could be working hard to lvl up your hc characters. Anyways cheers. And nice to see you on forums Gnarsito - Atoned
    The season had just started so its not too late to change, nothing drastic would really be affected just that this season is more fair,
    Those who have the HC aps will have to redo same as others and I dont see anything wrong with that. I agree that aps are achievable but it should not be an excuse that others can play with headstart and advantage. The point is all should share the same hardwork in a seasonal, no headstart.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Less complaining more grinding

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Less complaining more grinding
    That does'nt change any, no complain no rectification. We are doing the aps but just unfair dont skirt that fact .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

If you knew about this you could plan in advance lmao, like I said "less complaining more grinding"

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

If you knew about this you could plan in advance lmao, like I said "less complaining more grinding"
    Why are you even replying, you should just keep grinding and why would I plan when it is so erroneous, lastly be mind that im not representing my sole self here but in behalf of all new seasonal lb runners. #ground 0 aps #no 1500 headstart in all seasons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

If u think the 71 apps are the problem you're ignoring the fact that there are many advantages plat offers the seasonal.

If I res my hc it has many seasonal advantages due to plat, I have heroic & arcane pets, crafted ebon vanity, 150-200 pet apps, + idk how many other apps would carry.

Question is should all plat based advantages be allowed in seasonal?

Allow plat = not fair for ftp.
    Vs
    don't allow plat advantage & sts has less reason to even allow this game feature.

If someone uses plat to level during the season, what reason should they not benefit as if helps the game over all?
    Just some thoughts
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    If u think the 71 apps are the problem you're ignoring the fact that there are many advantages plat offers the seasonal.

If I res my hc it has many seasonal advantages due to plat, I have heroic & arcane pets, crafted ebon vanity, 150-200 pet apps, + idk how many other apps would carry.

Vs
    don't allow plat advantage & sts has less reason to even allow this game feature.

If someone uses plat to level during the season, what reason should they not benefit as if helps the game over all?
    Just some thoughts
    I have no problem with HC seasonal and yeah I heard there are minor issues there like locations to be purchase by plats but all can be achieved by f2p imo there are designated events for those egg zavier to name one. The dillema here is that players getting 1500 aps headstart every new season.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    Why are you even replying, you should just keep grinding and why would I plan when it is so erroneous, lastly be mind that im not representing my sole self here but in behalf of all new seasonal lb runners. #ground 0 aps #no 1500 headstart in all seasons
    I'm responding because I find this topic amusing. As a new seasonal lb runner who appears to be new to forums as well, asking to change something that has been In the game for a while because it is not to your advantage to make top 10 or 25 on lb seems quite childish. And yes I see others saying this is a good idea but I disagree with this idead and since this is a public forum I am allowed to post and say my opinion on topics like this so that's another reason I'm responding. Is it fair that I have 25 arcane and 75 hero pets before season start? or all materials for glint set and enough points for dark apostle rank? Is that also unfair for you "new" seasonal players? Should we all just start with 0 gold and no equips and not be able to transfer stuff from our other characters?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Repent For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post

Vs

Just some thoughts
    I dont understand the part with "if you res your hc." A seasonal char must be created within the same season and a revive does not count. A revived hc player cant enter seasonal unless you have created the char in the same season you revive it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I'm responding because I find this topic amusing. As a new seasonal lb runner who appears to be new to forums as well, asking to change something that has been In the game for a while because it is not to your advantage to make top 10 or 25 on lb seems quite childish. And yes I see others saying this is a good idea but I disagree with this idead and since this is a public forum I am allowed to post and say my opinion on topics like this so that's another reason I'm responding. Is it fair that I have 25 arcane and 75 hero pets before season start? or all materials for glint set and enough points for dark apostle rank? Is that also unfair for you "new" seasonal players? Should we all just start with 0 gold and no equips and not be able to transfer stuff from our other characters?
    Though this forum account is fresh I'm not new. Im not asking for advantage I'm asking for fairness as you see phrase alone "1500 headstart points for all seasons" very iniquitous and unfair, the goal of the seasonal lb is to gather as much aps as possible within a season, how come aps from prior season are carried over?. Pets? I mentioned it several times already in this thread that there are specific events for those, materials and etc. those are to be acquired toiling or monetarily and lastly ofc gold is a factor if you have much gold you can expedite aps and its pretty normal and fine since this account if you wanted can be bound to be your main account. This is becoming monotonous I said enough just reiterating, It's for the Arlorians to read and Devs thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

You do realise some of em worked real hard and took em months to get those aps , whereas you’re assuming they got the aps the easy way, to some extent, some players might’ve found em easy and done those aps within weeks , but for a lot of ppl, they’ve taken out their time to do hardcore everyday just to achieve those aps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Undershooting View Post
    You do realise some of em worked real hard and took em months to get those aps , whereas you’re assuming they got the aps the easy way, to some extent, some players might’ve found em easy and done those aps within weeks , but for a lot of ppl, they’ve taken out their time to do hardcore everyday just to achieve those aps.
    Honestly, it's pointless to argue with this dude.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Repent For This Useful Post: