Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seasonal aps

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default Seasonal aps

Why is lvl 71 hardcore aps for mage rog and tank part of it? I mean its an odd for those who accomplished it already granting them 1500 free aps. Personally, shoud'nt all in seasonal start from ground 0 aps? What's your thoughts?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

u have 3 months to finish it anyways lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you can Finnish all 3 of those in 3 months unless you buy plat or have people carry you

Sent from my AGS-W09 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Didnt do those aps still can be in leaderboard eventho its almost impossible to get top10

Sent from my vivo 1935 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you can Finnish all 3 of those in 3 months unless you buy plat or have people carry you

Sent from my AGS-W09 using Tapatalk
    2x event daily event make u get Lv 69-71 depends in what map u end, buying 7 days and combo lix with plat (you can get it by plat eggs) so that's not hard

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

yeahh but once you done it you have easy 1500 beginning aps pts in every season? Isn't that unfair and astray from the description of a seasonal? This hardcore aps should only apply to your main character. I mean if u have it done already the aps points will apply next season.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Nope, you only have to do once for account, then u will have those aps forever and isn't unfair, if u play hard u can even Lv to 71 three alts at same time in one 2x xp event

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarsito View Post
    Nope, you only have to do once for account, then u will have those aps forever

explain? "seasonal" means aps are only to be get this season, how is it that aps gotten from 2 years before be include in the new season? makes sense right? I can take criticism this is a forum but be expound it and it just doesnt make sense seasonal should all start from ground 0 or should redo those hardcore aps, the done hardcore aps should not be counted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

So you are asking them to change it so that everybody has to grind another 3 hardcore mode chars to lvl71 in that particular season you run the seasonal lb to get the aps?
    Yes its more fair because technically they are aps you did before that season. However, I doubt anyone likes to grind another 3 hc chars every season and thats why I give it a -1. Because fun is more important to me than strict rules.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    So you are asking them to change it so that everybody has to grind another 3 hardcore mode chars to lvl71 in that particular season you run the seasonal lb to get the aps?
    Yes its more fair because technically they are aps you did before that season. However, I doubt anyone likes to grind another 3 hc chars every season and thats why I give it a -1. Because fun is more important to me than strict rules.
    Why not? lol you already gain advantage to it 1500 aps from your last seasons and you still want it to carry in all seasons? for 1500 early advantage. You have to work hard same as those newly started in a season that's why it is called "SEASONAL". Still nobody disputing here that seasonal should be fair and all start from ground 0. 1500 pts its a huge factor btw It doesnt really makes sense how 1500 aps done in last 2 years carry on in all seasons. This people defending it because they have it but cannot even make an argument since they know its really flawed, They are like "No" but no continuation because they really have nothing to support it. This is so unfair and fun? you guys are only benefitting from it then the new players will hold the agony of doing these aps while you even if you started anew in seasonal have the benefit of 1500 aps?
    Last edited by dynastygaming; 01-12-2021 at 07:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I think I know what's ur point, those hardcore aps are granted once u create new character in your account, ironically, those aps are the only ones that are Account Aps, means that every character in ur account gonna get it, so if u think it's unfair, just thought u need to have 3 hc toons every 1 toon u wanna get to lb, that's the really unfair. and the last thing, 1.5k isn't a big deal u can do once as I said in two days, normal season is about how much gold & time u spend, as u can see, there are 2 ppl who could get all aps in 3 months and indeed had it like 2-3 weeks before season ends, so why u couldn't take 2 days more for lv ur hc toons (or if u don't want force yourself too much, 1 day every 2x xp for three times), hc season is about how much time u spend (if u aren't plat user or have millions of gold to spend ofc) so don't think 4 yourself only, Also think for the community, when u learn how to lv hc toons, you will see that's annoying lv to 71 every season.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I don’t run seasonal at all and I have to agree with op. Everyone running seasonal lb should start at 0 aps. Or just remove the 3 hc family from seasonal lb. this will be fair for all players (new and repeating seasonal runners)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I think I know what's ur point, those hardcore aps are granted once u create new character in your account, ironically, those aps are the only ones that are Account Aps, means that every character in ur account gonna get it, so if u think it's unfair, just thought u need to have 3 hc toons every 1 toon u wanna get to lb, that's the really unfair. and the last thing, 1.5k isn't a big deal u can do once as I said in two days, normal season is about how much gold & time u spend, as u can see, there are 2 ppl who could get all aps in 3 months and indeed had it like 2-3 weeks before season ends, so why u couldn't take 2 days more for lv ur hc toons (or if u don't want force yourself too much, 1 day every 2x xp for three times), hc season is about how much time u spend (if u aren't plat user or have millions of gold to spend ofc) so don't think 4 yourself only, Also think for the community, when u learn how to lv hc toons, you will see that's annoying lv to 71 every season.

You dont have to get 3 hardcore aps in every char unless you signed for a seasonal since you should then compete with others ground 0 then you have to redo the aps again same as those new players who signed in. It's easy? then why sorrow for redoing it again? If you find it hard then think of the agony of the new players. All should be fair and square in "SEASONAL" your hardwork should be same as others not this vip thing which grant you 1500 aps no sweat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    Why not? lol you already gain advantage to it 1500 aps from your last seasons and you still want it to carry in all seasons? for 1500 early advantage. You have to work hard same as those newly started in a season that's why it is called "SEASONAL". Still nobody disputing here that seasonal should be fair and all start from ground 0. 1500 pts its a huge factor btw It doesnt really makes sense how 1500 aps done in last 2 years carry on in all seasons. This people defending it because they have it but cannot even make an argument since they know its really flawed, They are like "No" but no continuation because they really have nothing to support it. This is so unfair and fun? you guys are only benefitting from it then the new players will hold the agony of doing these aps while you even if you started anew in seasonal have the benefit of 1500 aps?
    How about you just get the aps so you can stop complaining that you dont have them? Thats like complaining about APs that take gold/items to acquire, and saying people that earned the gold/items before the season are at an unfair advantage because they have said gold/item.

The APs were added(if you ask me) to keep people playing HC. It isnt going to change so i suggest you either do the HC APs or give up on it.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I agree with you.

The reason why is that multiple games with leaderboards always start at 0 for new seasons.

Outside of Arcane I havent seen one that gives you a head start.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    How about you just get the aps so you can stop complaining that you dont have them? Thats like complaining about APs that take gold/items to acquire, and saying people that earned the gold/items before the season are at an unfair advantage because they have said gold/item.

The APs were added(if you ask me) to keep people playing HC. It isnt going to change so i suggest you either do the HC APs or give up on it.
    what aps need gold? all go in quests buddy gold can only expedite the process, thats not the same thing with 1500 free aps points when your running "SEASONAL" and mind the fact that its LB, It's like your in a racing contest then your 3 laps ahead in starting line fair right? Keep doing HC? Hows that correlate to this thread you think those who earned the aps already will still do it? since its no longer a requirement for them in seasonal?, those who will keep doing HC are the new players and the players who got the HC aps before will no longer run fair right? "SEASONAL LB" btw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

what aps need gold? all go in quests buddy gold can only expedite the process, thats not the same thing with 1500 free aps points when your running "SEASONAL" and mind the fact that its LB, It's like your in a racing contest then your 3 laps ahead in starting line fair right? Keep doing HC? Hows that correlate to this thread you think those who earned the aps already will still do it? since its no longer a requirement for them in seasonal?, those who will keep doing HC are the new players and the players who got the HC aps before will no longer run fair right? "SEASONAL LB" btw.
    Pets, house, gear for endgame maps, that's better for u?, And agree in go better do hc alts, that's the trick for make hc playable and some active tbh

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gnarsito For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Pets, house, gear for endgame maps, that's better for u?, And agree in go better do hc alts, that's the trick for make hc playable and some active tbh

Dont deviate the topic mister, Dont try to fit a bone in the needle. Pets house, gear? It's common sense ofc you really need a decent gold also to compete you think orc set? is enough for you to compete? pets can be get to egg zavier and aps does not carry on next season, the houses? locations? you can borrow give someone a fair collateral and you can lend it. HC aps? if you wanna meddle with Seasonal then you should start fair with all. Just funny how include gold here as a leverage ofc it is.

Seasonal is a combination of

1. Hardwork in earning aps
    2. Dedication
    3. Resiliency
    4. Gold? you can earn it along the way there a serious sequence of events that will give you, if you dont want gold be a factor then go SEASONAL HC

but 1500 aps headstart? unjustifiable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Sir, if u really think u know stuff about seasonal, better go do 1 season then back to argue (indeed I did normal and hc season 19 and that's really annoying cus at least normal one was easy asf), u asked about gold then u still arguing when have no idea how to refuting, pls stop making drama and complain with sth that it's good enough, I'm done with this, have a nice day to everyone

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Season 1? Haha there is no seasonal lb in season 1. Wait wait let me help you what you wanna say is "Hey dysnasty im gnarsito and I did my hardcore aps 2 years ago already and I want it to carry on in all new seasons since I have an advantage, redo? NO SIR im too lazy for that I want the new players to work hard for me and I'll just enjoy my 1500 free aps and get my easy top 10 spots thank you!" Precisely said?