Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seasonal aps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Btw I'm agreeing with you Undershooting
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Repent For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Undershooting View Post
    You do realise some of em worked real hard and took em months to get those aps , whereas you’re assuming they got the aps the easy way, to some extent, some players might’ve found em easy and done those aps within weeks , but for a lot of ppl, they’ve taken out their time to do hardcore everyday just to achieve those aps.
    Lol were working hard on these too, whats wrong with starting from 0 aps? Season 18 is different from 19 and Season 19 different from 20. You finished your HC Aps Season 19? Congrats! But when your start Season 20 you have 1500 aps headstart carried from Season 19? What's that like a defending champion prestige? Vip? New Season is new start and ughhh reiteration again seasonal goal is to earn as much aps as possible and you have 1500 aps headstart. Im trying to be as layman as it can be. So following your logic why is the 1k bosses aps not carried over? Its the same hardwork as HC.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

According to your logic, another session system should be created where you start without pets, house, locations, ebon items, nightmare items, uller set, glinstone set items, chancel points, mausoleum coffer, platinum bought before the session, elixir and more and more... gl with that...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    According to your logic, another session system should be created where you start without pets, house, locations, ebon items, nightmare items, uller set, glinstone set items, chancel points, mausoleum coffer, platinum bought before the session, elixir and more and more... gl with that...
    In all you mentioned does the aps carry on in next seasons? If no dont bother replying thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Well, the OP is in everyway rationally correct.

The last thing players would like to happen is to step in the seasonal lb just to see others with a 1k lead. Regardless whether how easy or hard, repetitive and boring these aps are, you are still granted the merit to the ones you do, and will decide your place in the lb.

Therefore, there's nothing wrong in repeating these HC aps every season the same way how you repeat everything else when starting a seasonal. Everyone should be at the same stead; no external influences affecting it prior.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 01-14-2021 at 12:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    In all you mentioned does the aps carry on in next seasons? If no dont bother replying thanks
    Well, of course, they are from events farmed before the session, even the gold that is used to buy them is farmed before the session, practically only the boss and elite section is the only thing that is farmed in the session

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Lol were working hard on these too, whats wrong with starting from 0 aps? Season 18 is different from 19 and Season 19 different from 20. You finished your HC Aps Season 19? Congrats! But when your start Season 20 you have 1500 aps headstart carried from Season 19? What's that like a defending champion prestige? Vip? New Season is new start and ughhh reiteration again seasonal goal is to earn as much aps as possible and you have 1500 aps headstart. Im trying to be as layman as it can be. So following your logic why is the 1k bosses aps not carried over? Its the same hardwork as HC.
    In that case, you shouldn’t be allowed to get carried by higher level players, use XP elixirs since plat users can get extra XP, and should not be able to transfer gold that is farmed from other toon which most people do. Even the gears, most of them transfer from their main toon which according to your logic isn’t fair for those that have started a different character. Should be like proper hardcore but without the death and auction rules until the season ends

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Undershooting View Post
    In that case, you shouldn’t be allowed to get carried by higher level players, use XP elixirs since plat users can get extra XP, and should not be able to transfer gold that is farmed from other toon which most people do. Even the gears, most of them transfer from their main toon which according to your logic isn’t fair for those that have started a different character. Should be like proper hardcore but without the death and auction rules until the season ends
    What are you talking about? Im speaking about aps not gold. Are those mentioned aps carried over from recent season? All of those are aps still to be done in current season. Pets? Ofc if u have gold you can buy it all whats the problem with that? Plats? Whats with that this aint communism, there aint no problem with that because aps remained on the current season. Now, HC aps made 2 years ago still carried over in current seasons? Explain whats your logic with that? Your answering me indirect lol your asking question to my question. Gold is really an advantage you dont expect a completely new player to top seasonal lol its all alt accounts of experience players, that being said Why have 1500 aps headstart? That aps you got from older seasons. Dont be lazy you should share same hardwork as others who are doing the HC aps in current season since its a "New Season".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Hey Under hi bro, i don't think isn't too much ask don't argue with this guy cus becomes a non-sense debate, if he said ppl have 1500 aps at start, that's right, and what if they open 25 arc and 75 hero when season start, have more aps at start and still right so better leave it, Cheers

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Very helpful

1/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarsito View Post
    Hey Under hi bro, i don't think isn't too much ask don't argue with this guy cus becomes a non-sense debate, if he said ppl have 1500 aps at start, that's right, and what if they open 25 arc and 75 hero when season start, have more aps at start and still right so better leave it, Cheers

Gold is really a factor in seasonal -.- and pets you can get them in egg zavier. If u dont want gold be a factor then go Seasonal HC. There is no problem since pet aps dont carry over still done in current season. And the HC aps? No effort just 1500 aps boost p.s you guys with redundant replies again " but mister, I work hard for this HC aps last 3 seasons, you too should work hard for it !!" Lol mister last 3 seasons is last 3 seasons now is new season dont be VIP. Seasonal is new season, common sense to be ground 0 aps all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yep true

Sent from my SM-A305F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I agree to the OP here, it is new season so all should start fair.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarsito View Post
    2x event daily event make u get Lv 69-71 depends in what map u end, buying 7 days and combo lix with plat (you can get it by plat eggs) so that's not hard

Still without having people to carry you after kraag you won't be able to do pretty much anything, yes you can play with other people your level but still after kraag there are high chances you would die even if you have full pt

Sent from my AGS-W09 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    Still without having people to carry you after kraag you won't be able to do pretty much anything, yes you can play with other people your level but still after kraag there are high chances you would die even if you have full pt

Sent from my AGS-W09 using Tapatalk
    Exactly and their saying you can lvl up 3 HC chars to level 71 in 1 day. Tbh no problem with that we can work on that because we want to compete for the seasonal but them who finished the hc aps 2 years ago will hold the prestige 1500 headstart aps in new season? I just cannot fathom why aps from 4 seasons before carry on in new and all seasons. We can work on that as long as all in seasonal share the same hardwork and no headstart points! Cheers.

P.s dont rebutt me again like "hey dynasty how about others with 1b gold they can buy all pets they want and thats an advantage" lol there is no problem with that ofc if u have much gold you can expedite aps and still those aps remained in the current season and not to be carried over in next seasons. They can expedite but normal seasonal player can catch up. Not this HC aps were you dont shed a sweat to the new season. #new season #0 aps all #no Vip #dont be lazy #share the same hardworks with others!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Though this forum account is fresh I'm not new. Im not asking for advantage I'm asking for fairness as you see phrase alone "1500 headstart points for all seasons" very iniquitous and unfair, the goal of the seasonal lb is to gather as much aps as possible within a season, how come aps from prior season are carried over?. Pets? I mentioned it several times already in this thread that there are specific events for those, materials and etc. those are to be acquired toiling or monetarily and lastly ofc gold is a factor if you have much gold you can expedite aps and its pretty normal and fine since this account if you wanted can be bound to be your main account. This is becoming monotonous I said enough just reiterating, It's for the Arlorians to read and Devs thank you.
    I see, but those specific events you saying.. All of them happen in 3 month?

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

*clown emoji*
    Stop sitting in expedition camp and level your HC's, it seems hard and boring at the start but it's quite fun.
    By your logic everyone who got 200 different eggs from eggzavier in august shouldn't be able to open those eggs now? You're just hilarious xD.
    Last edited by Vrazicak; 01-15-2021 at 03:39 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    *clown emoji*
    Stop sitting in expedition camp and level your HC's, it seems hard and boring at the start but it's quite fun.
    By your logic everyone who got 200 different eggs from eggzavier in august shouldn't be able to open those eggs now? You're just hilarious xD.
    Like I said these pet aps stay in current season and not carried over in next season. Gold is really a factor dont expect a complete new player to top seasonal. In speaking of HC aps there is no effort included 2 years ago then valid in all seasons better than passport. Bruh I answered this questions already this is being redundant, just backread thx.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Can this thread be closed?
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Dynasty.... I am pretty sure you have no idea what your arguing about anymore..

Your stating that HC aps from 2 years ago shouldn't count because it would be an advantage to some players... who cares about stating its a "headstart" by mid season most players are well into the 10-20k ap range and 1500 aps gets lost..

By your way of thinking, and as stated by others, your argument shouldn't be okay with players having gold and items stashed away.. this creates a far greater advantage than 1500 aps.. but you make comments like "gold is really a factor don't expect a complete new player to top seasonal" but yet you argue everyone should start the same...

You have brought up that pet aps can be completed with eggxavier event... you realize this event happens maybe 2x year... seasonal is 90 days... essentially 2 seasonal characters would not achieve the ap requirements before season end if they waited for eggxavier.. not to mention farming 75 herioc and arcane pets + 200 regular pets is not going to happen in 1 event.. if so you should be loaded and not have even started this post.....

Your also going to sit there and try to tell me that everyone in seasonal is going to grind 110k lightbearer points for the aps. HAHA nope those aps take quite some time to farm..

so quick recap.. by having money/items stored from characters not running seasonal.. a player could essentially buy themselves 9,150 aps (8,600 aps at day 1 of seasonal) (7700 aps (all pets) + 300 aps (lightbearer) + 250 (glintstone) + 900 (housing).

so your 1500 points for aps that most seasonal players already have because they enjoy seasonal and probably chased those aps for their main when they first came out is redundant in this argument..

If you want to truly have this "start from nothing" experience, go play seasonal HC most people playing that trying to get those 1500 aps and will not have them. and no one gets advantage from non HC players..

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ambrose For This Useful Post: