Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Maybe this will help make it a little gun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Maybe this will help make it a little gun

Hey it’s me trulyamadman I was just wondering if Cinco may consider this idea nothing wild or anything but what about making Pocket Legends useable with a controller like how call of duty mobile does theirs maybe an idea worth trying I know a friend got me to play that game and with a control it was like having a console I could carry around cuz they got little attachments to mount a phone to a controller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Permabanme View Post
    Hey it’s me trulyamadman I was just wondering if Cinco may consider this idea nothing wild or anything but what about making Pocket Legends useable with a controller like how call of duty mobile does theirs maybe an idea worth trying I know a friend got me to play that game and with a control it was like having a console I could carry around cuz they got little attachments to mount a phone to a controller
    Pretty cool idea, I was thinking about something related for PL or PL2: instead of/in addition to the chrome platform a steam client might be good way to reach new players, playing with a controller would go hand in hand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thanks glad to suggest a good idea can’t take all the credit I mean I have found a lot of mobile games that can do the same thing playing on a controller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Cant wait to play with my usb steering wheel

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Thanks for the suggestion.

It’s been tried and it’s hasn’t worked out. Primary issue with this is PL’s total number of class skills. While it all can map to standard controllers, it requires key modifiers like trigger or shoulder buttons (in combo with one of the four main interaction buttons to get immediate access to twelve unique skill actions). Then we have targeting and main weapon / attack cycle stuff - to which we also want immediate access, and we are looking at a very congested control problem.

Controller support would be better with any other Legends game - like SL which had native support for the Xperia integrated controller device, or AL which has the fewest unique skills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion.

It’s been tried and it’s hasn’t worked out. Primary issue with this is PL’s total number of class skills. While it all can map to standard controllers, it requires key modifiers like trigger or shoulder buttons (in combo with one of the four main interaction buttons to get immediate access to twelve unique skill actions). Then we have targeting and main weapon / attack cycle stuff - to which we also want immediate access, and we are looking at a very congested control problem.

Controller support would be better with any other Legends game - like SL which had native support for the Xperia integrated controller device, or AL which has the fewest unique skills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    in app button mapping with blue tooth...would be so awesome to work with Samsung dex...so i can play on my big ol 70in tv O.O
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Leave it to big games, it's a big no for pl.

Do u know, they put the matchmaking controllers vs controllers, emulators vs emulators, that's required for fair play and that is their in those big games and that's possible there but not here at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Get a razor naga, bind all the buttons, see what Cinco does. That's the "controller" idea for you lol

IGNs: Estate - Twinkled - Twash - Receipts
    Former IGNs: Sugar - Sugaronja - Suga - Latel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

It was a thought I know it may seem far from the norm and I can see what Cinco means and the time it would take to mod it but it would be cool and it would bring new ways to play and attract new people maybe one day we can all see an update like this idea and ya you could have it bound to a certain button but like Cinco said what about quick changes but also you could just bound movements and skills to certain buttons and make the rest touch screen like CODM I mean I know I play a lot of PL and not here lately due to playing COD:Mobile but maybe if Cinco plays some he may get a little bit of an idea to try a controller but I don’t want to sound pushy but every one have a good new year and may this one be better