Thread: Coming back to the game...Is there still a game?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I believe there is so much potential for this game. I am addicted to playing it and honestly the events make it worthwhile for me. In between the time for an event and nothing going on you can play Isle of Ebonthrax for extra gold, awaken gear, buy/sell/trade what you need or want, recruit members for guild, and etc. I think what stops many new players is lack of assistance and help from those that are level 110. Advice or tips are rarely given for new players and many have no clue what they should be doing. I get that it takes time and patience for guiding small level player but honestly its not the end of the world for high level players. The L110's completely ghost small players when joining multi events or Host a game and lock it for only other L110 players. Its not good noob karma. Don't you guys remember how it felt to be small??? Obviously dont just hand small players gifts or gold but do runs or something. Geez its like all they care about is gold and having the best of everything while standing around on The Ship throwing around the same insults and hustle. To those of you wondering yes I do help small players and take the time to explain things to them, even ones with a language barrier. I try to spend at least 2 hours a day helping where I can. Guilds used to be a good foundation for new players but most guilds are inactive or some have a toxic environment. There is a game if you are willing to make it one. Come back and see, don't rely on others to make that decision for you, because some posts by veterans of PL sound hopeless or defeated about the game. Events are packed full of fun and excitement. I still enjoy it and that's because I am constantly doing different things in it everyday.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GalaxySG For This Useful Post: