Thread: Coming back to the game...Is there still a game?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superdexme View Post
    I played this game A LOT back in 2011-2012 and am now just playing to pass the time.

Is this game completely dead? Do updates still occur? I am finding there are zero groups while leveling up, are there more groups in the later levels/end game?

Just trying to decide if its worth putting time into this game if there isnt a community for end game.

Thanks,

Noodletank
    Don't waste ur time with PL. Not worth it. It's a complete abomination compared to what it used to be. The reason why you don't see players when lvling up is because no new players want to pick up this game. They're the sane ones

There's only a few things you can do.

1) 110 honor pvp. Gets old very fast. You always see the same dang people all the time.
    2) Events which aren't any fun. Grinding the same maps over and over again is boring. Feels like a chore to farm. Even more so, since the PVE in this game isn't challenging enough. Just hit skills randomly.
    3) Merch. Sit in towne all day and spam 'BUYING X,Y,Z' 1000000 times over or whatever for 8 hours straight rather than enjoying the game.

Now if u want a a good game which has elements of classic pocket legends, there's a lot to choose from. Xenoblade chronicles DE is a good one if u have a nintendo switch. I'm just giving it here as an example but it's a very long game so will last u a while, actually has a storyline unlike PL, actually challenging boss battles that require strategy (you need to think about what gear do choose, what gems to equip and what build).
    And open world. AI controlled teammates.
    Not saying u have to play xenoblade, but just know there's lot of cool games that have these features.

There's not that many good MMOs around anymore. The genre as a whole has died. If you want a good MMO, world of warcraft is the last remaining survivor.

If you want a good phone game, brawl stars or genshin impact. I'm not saying that because they're my favorites. Hell, I don't even play genshin. But at least most people have heard of them. The mobile gaming community doesn't even know that PL exists. That's how low it has fallen. Ask any new player or someone who looks at PL from the outside. It's a completely awful.
    Last edited by Vapourised; 01-13-2021 at 01:02 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vapourised For This Useful Post: