Thread: New goldloot jewel, luck jewl

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default New goldloot jewel, luck jewl

Do you want goldloot and luck jewel will be add in game? Yes for me. Thanks devs.
    +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Great idea but theres over a dozen things id rather have them work on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

A guy suggested this a while ago so I will just copy paste the comment I left in his thread, as it's your same idea.

let's make an example. X player owns a 700% gold loot set. He farms millions a day. STS decides to introduce "Awakening Jewels" which you can farm and they grant you an specific bonus depending their type. Mmm let's say that an Exquisite Gold Loot Jewel adds a 30% Gold Loot per jewel equipped. Now X player starts farming and buying those jewels. He gets 21 of them so he can upgrade all his gear pieces with them. Do the math. 21 jewels that grant a 30% bonus each is equivalent to 630% extra gold loot, only in jewels. Now let's add his 700% Gold Loot from normal awakes with the extra 630% he just got from jewels. This becomes the insane amount of 1,330% of Gold Loot. Can you imagine how much gold would X player earn per day by farming in the high level maps? This would ruin the economy in Arcane Legends, leading to another wave of overpricers and more shady activities as the gold flow increased. I used random numbers for this example, but you can make an idea.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Saint Jaffo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jaffo View Post
    A guy suggested this a while ago so I will just copy paste the comment I left in his thread, as it's your same idea.

let's make an example. X player owns a 700% gold loot set. He farms millions a day. STS decides to introduce "Awakening Jewels" which you can farm and they grant you an specific bonus depending their type. Mmm let's say that an Exquisite Gold Loot Jewel adds a 30% Gold Loot per jewel equipped. Now X player starts farming and buying those jewels. He gets 21 of them so he can upgrade all his gear pieces with them. Do the math. 21 jewels that grant a 30% bonus each is equivalent to 630% extra gold loot, only in jewels. Now let's add his 700% Gold Loot from normal awakes with the extra 630% he just got from jewels. This becomes the insane amount of 1,330% of Gold Loot. Can you imagine how much gold would X player earn per day by farming in the high level maps? This would ruin the economy in Arcane Legends, leading to another wave of overpricers and more shady activities as the gold flow increased. I used random numbers for this example, but you can make an idea.
    Change the numbers and it is balanced? 1% per jewel? 0.5% per jewel? (Example is very low on purpose to show that you can balance via gl % factors)
    But I think he means a completely new type of jewel and not an awakening for the existing ones.

-1 for me in that case because I like jewels to be for stats only. Bd/speed/haste jewels sound more interesting to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Change the numbers and it is balanced? 1% per jewel? 0.5% per jewel? (Example is very low on purpose to show that you can balance via gl % factors)
    But I think he means a completely new type of jewel and not an awakening for the existing ones.

-1 for me in that case because I like jewels to be for stats only. Bd/speed/haste jewels sound more interesting to me.
    I used high percentage to demonstrate it. In the case of adding lower percentage, the jewels would make no sense as players would complain for them being too low. I agree with what you said: jewels should be for stats only.
    Thanks for giving your opinion towards my comment!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Luck jewel only equip n weapon not all gears 100%max luck jewel..