I think the honor means that everyone is fighting with same gear. Example, if a person with bare hand is fighting someone with a sword, then honor will be to drop the sword or give the other person a sword too.

Secondly, there are few players and so even a player who is playing his 2nd honor rank match can get matched with someone who is playing his 500th match. And the skill curve is not that high. Most of it is ping and timing. Since the number of player is less, it can seem like people are very toxic coz you will see the same players everyday.

One tip, if someone is saying bad about you, then the best thing you can do is keep silent. Coz if ur a good player, you will be good and his/her words will not change reality. I learnt it from experience. Back when I used to trash talk 3-4 years ago, I noticed that when I said trash about another player, and if the player responded back, I felt satisfied. But if the player doesn't reply back and act like I don't exist, then I felt irritated and said even more trash coz I felt ......(I don't know the word but I hope u understand the feeling)

Sent from my RMX1825 using Tapatalk