Thread: PVP-Honor —>>> Where is the honor?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default PVP-Honor —>>> Where is the honor?

Dear AL, STS and players.

This is my first time playing seasonal Pvp honor. I am surprised by all the trash talking and bullying in general but mostly for new players like me - that are trying to learn - so it’s f’ wierd and uncomfortable.

Now I’m not okay with the level of TT, but i myself also happen to do it now, since its the only Way you Can defend yourself - or be heard when someone smears your name.

But is this not f honor? Does honor not have anything to do with this badge?

I’m seeing players throwing games even when winning or for the soul purpose to bother someone they dislike - like i see a few doing with me on the regular.

Even worse i see players throwing, so as to help their online friends gain rankings - this can’t be honor?

Im litteraly trying my Best to learn - and between all the foul language and TT, i actually meet some very nice and helpfull xp-players who help me adjust. Which after one week, I’m at least competing and have hit LB on and off - on my first week - not saying im pro or anything, but that I’m capable of learning and also winning some good matches.

Now im not the worst or the Best player - but i just started .. imagine for the players - who would like to join pvp? That they would get this type of welcome, and that their mistakes on path to learning is handler in this manor, so as to be victom to this kind of intimidated by actions of so called “professionels” that do nothing but point fingers before game, mid-game and after game - surely this cant be honor?

And sadly, I’m finding myself also filled with these emotions, since you cant just run away or ignorer - i am also beginning to resort to TT when trying to defend myself .. but this is wrong of me also! but ... when players actually throw games in this manor and way ... i mean ... this cant be honor?

So I hope - that players Will listen, be paitient and just play - and believe in us new players > without f constant bullying. If you know we just started pvp - then live with the outcome - like you once did.

And LB players that have experience, honor and heart - Will defend us new players when we are meet by these types of .... honerary players.

I’ve played honor one week, and ive been playing AL since 2012-2013 —-> ive never seen such an hostile envirioment, hope it changes and adjustments are made for those people who throw.

Ty so very much

GL & HF
    Last edited by Nipzey; 01-13-2021 at 07:54 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nipzey For This Useful Post: