Dear all - ty for your replies.

I can see - that I do not stand alone on my previous post about bullying & throwing games.

Again, I am on your side, so is many experienced players - who have shown me love.

Still I believe something should be done.
I Will not stand by and watch a few bullys ruin a whole game-mode for everyone but themselves.

So as we speak, I will be recording all my pvp honor games - so as to learn from my mistakes, but also looking out for those who throw games or speak in a manor which can’t be accepted!

I think we all need a fresh start - and can’t believe my ears, when people tell me, they are scared to play pvp because of the volatile enviroment.

These recordings, if needed, once finished and produced, will be submitted to all AL/STS related support teams. Since these players think, that they can get away with abusive behavior and throwing games? In order to make us new pvp-players quit - I hope they will be meet with hard action against their characters by the admins.

Again, I, myself, have also engaged in the part of TT - since I found it to be the only way to defend one self. NO-LONGER!

Tysm - and don’t quit! Join me in windmoore and stand tall!

Much Love Nipzey