Quote Originally Posted by Redjellydonut View Post
From experience i think the best option as of right now from mobile users is to learn how to use a claw technique for boosting. Will take a little to learn but it will he worth it at the end. Keep your thumb on the gas while using your index finger to boost. Gl guys!

-Largesoda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote Originally Posted by Undershooting View Post
I agree with this whole thread, maybe if they can’t have a system where they can seperate the users what they can do is give more points to 2nd to 4th runners, it’s really sad seeing a whole group of pros running and just losing so many points for just a matter of milliseconds , Or they could create a list of race record and award points according to that since most players do just miss out just by a few seconds, would be great if they can sort this out
Yes, but there's also other problem that makes the difference and it's the map. The map is the same than in Grand Prix but to the other way. Why I say this? Because who takes the boost of the middle has 90% of possibilities to win and in Grand Prix everyone could take the a boost at the start and this didn't make players to leave race and was more competitive. And why I bring map? Because pc players are faster and they got more probabilities of picking boost.

And yea, is sad to see a race with full pros and everyone leaves cause of they didn't pick the middle boost.