Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mobile vs PC users (Race event)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

There’s multiple unfair things in event.

First thing is pc user got HUGE advantage in controls/gas/boost.
    Like stated above its 1-2s straight in start..
    Im mobile user and buttons are bad, missing gas/boost and it makes car stop.

Second thing is warping/ping/something that makes some players get boost before some even though it looks like they are behind you.

Third: Point system is broken.. usually player who comes first got time near 1 min. (1 min 1s - 1 min 5s)
    Perfect run for me is 1 min 7s and im usually 2nd at finish line.

This makes it impossible for some players to get to platinium.
    Points should be 50 for first place,
    45 for 2nd place,
    40 for 3rd and
    35 for 4th place.

This way everybody got solid chance to get platinium and the ones who’s going for leaderboard rewards will still make a difference by grinding.

This is only event im not enjoying at all, because of some players got advantage in so many things..

Please post your best times here and if you’re mobile user or pc to see average times
    Last edited by Masennus; 01-17-2021 at 02:18 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Masennus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redjellydonut View Post
    From experience i think the best option as of right now from mobile users is to learn how to use a claw technique for boosting. Will take a little to learn but it will he worth it at the end. Keep your thumb on the gas while using your index finger to boost. Gl guys!

-Largesoda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm agree, it took me +200 energies in grand Prix to learn how, when and where use boost but sometimes is useless.
    - Mlckey

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Sounds like a you issue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Sounds like a you issue
    I can compete with pc players easily and I'd bet I'm better than most of them and yes, I posted this cause of me but there's also a lot of ppl who are agree, they got a lot of advantages, mainly cause controls and ping + players who didn't run Grand Prix is almost impossible to beat them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mcmikeguapo View Post
    I'm agree, it took me +200 energies in grand Prix to learn how, when and where use boost but sometimes is useless.
    - Mlckey
    Hey pro!

Yeah i agree there is alot more to it then just using your boost. Gotta know how and when to use it. Also when do use super sharp turns.

For me the biggest issue is the dummy party runners taking up top 10 and top 50 spots so unfair. Since some of us bust our asses running against pros every run. To get 50 points every time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Hey pro!

Yeah i agree there is alot more to it then just using your boost. Gotta know how and when to use it. Also when do use super sharp turns.

For me the biggest issue is the dummy party runners taking up top 10 and top 50 spots so unfair. Since some of us bust our asses running against pros every run. To get 50 points every time.

Ikr, those parties shouldn't give points, can't believe two days ago I was 6 overall and droped to 12 and ppl who were not even in Top10 were +15k over me when I checked lb.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

I agree with this whole thread, maybe if they can’t have a system where they can seperate the users what they can do is give more points to 2nd to 4th runners, it’s really sad seeing a whole group of pros running and just losing so many points for just a matter of milliseconds , Or they could create a list of race record and award points according to that since most players do just miss out just by a few seconds, would be great if they can sort this out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

From experience i think the best option as of right now from mobile users is to learn how to use a claw technique for boosting. Will take a little to learn but it will he worth it at the end. Keep your thumb on the gas while using your index finger to boost. Gl guys!

-Largesoda

Quote Originally Posted by Undershooting View Post
    I agree with this whole thread, maybe if they can’t have a system where they can seperate the users what they can do is give more points to 2nd to 4th runners, it’s really sad seeing a whole group of pros running and just losing so many points for just a matter of milliseconds , Or they could create a list of race record and award points according to that since most players do just miss out just by a few seconds, would be great if they can sort this out
    Yes, but there's also other problem that makes the difference and it's the map. The map is the same than in Grand Prix but to the other way. Why I say this? Because who takes the boost of the middle has 90% of possibilities to win and in Grand Prix everyone could take the a boost at the start and this didn't make players to leave race and was more competitive. And why I bring map? Because pc players are faster and they got more probabilities of picking boost.

And yea, is sad to see a race with full pros and everyone leaves cause of they didn't pick the middle boost.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Im sure sts doesnt give advantages based on devices

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

How come 90% of "pros" leave map if they dont take 1st boost? Just seems like a bunch of people benefiting of platform advantage and leaving at first sigh they lose this advantage xD
    If so "pro", dont leave. Otherwise you are just normal player, no need to use different label

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Masennus View Post
    There’s multiple unfair things in event.

First thing is pc user got HUGE advantage in controls/gas/boost.
    Like stated above its 1-2s straight in start..
    Im mobile user and buttons are bad, missing gas/boost and it makes car stop.

Second thing is warping/ping/something that makes some players get boost before some even though it looks like they are behind you.

Third: Point system is broken.. usually player who comes first got time near 1 min. (1 min 1s - 1 min 5s)
    Perfect run for me is 1 min 7s and im usually 2nd at finish line.

This makes it impossible for some players to get to platinium.
    Points should be 50 for first place,
    45 for 2nd place,
    40 for 3rd and
    35 for 4th place.

This way everybody got solid chance to get platinium and the ones who’s going for leaderboard rewards will still make a difference by grinding.

This is only event im not enjoying at all, because of some players got advantage in so many things..

Please post your best times here and if you’re mobile user or pc to see average times
    Agree with you!point ar to low and to much for plat tier..side horrible controls.i think is the worst event in game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mcmikeguapo View Post
    Is there any chance to matchmake only pc players with pc players and mobile with mobile? This is because I've noticed pc players got more advantage over movile users.
    That's a good idea since pc users in racing event have advantage I must admit it cus I use both devices, but also I think it's a bit late to suggest this, still good idea for next event like this, if sometime come back

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk