Thread: Selling Good Mage Vanityís

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Selling Good Mage Vanityís

Today Xlymiah is selling vanityís and these are good ones check them down below ty.

I am selling this Burger Baron Set for mage I have some photos of it to show the set for how it looks so you can get an idea of what is being sold here then I will breakdown the vanity so that you can see the names for each piece of this vanity one by one and find prices so I can get good offers.

Wearing this in the guildhall with the staff that goes for this vanity set looks pretty casual very abstract for the most part Iíll show more photos so you can see it better.

Considering the fact that you donít usually see the character youíre using from the front unless youíre in youíre house or inside the guildhall the only 2 places where you can adjust the camera angle ( or in PvP ) this is the view you will be seeing while running maps 90% of the time so this is how it looks when you are wearing this vanity set I will get to the chicken on the rotisserie on my back a little later but this is how it looks with the banner and vanity set really standard uniform for a restaurant worker mage or something Iíll show more photos.

This is the gun for the vanity set itís in the shape of a ketchup bottle but itís not directly called ketchup itís a condiment gun so thatís kind of cool if you think about it pretty decent vanity set if you ask me comes with the staff the gun and it goes pretty good together there isnít a vanity 4/4 or 3/3 proc or aura or anything but itís a good set Iíll show some more photos in a different place so you can see the vanity a little better.

Here I am inside my ďhouseĒ now you can see that the viewpoint is from the front now I know that I already previously stated that you will not be viewing youíre character from this perspective majority of the time but I am doing this to show you how it will look when someone inspects you Iíll show 2 more photos from the side also.

You can see the color contrast clearly with these photos I presented from the guildhall to the garage so now you should have some kind of an idea of what you are getting yourself into buying this Burger Baron Set the colors go very well no matter where you are now to wrap this up will list each item specifically and allow you all to leave youíre offers for them.

This is the Staff & Gun for the Burger Baron Vanity Set that I showed in the photos above and here is the names of them.

- Sorcererís Hot Coffee Staff
    - Sorcererís Tasty Condiment Gun

In case you all donít know this vanity set was available during the Arcane Legends Harvest Event 2020 so yea.

- Burger Baronís Banner. (x3)

This is what I was speaking about earlier this is the chicken itís actually not specified weather or not itís a chicken on the rotisserie or a turkey but itís called a Bird so itís subjective to whatever bird you would put on a rotisserie yourself thatís pretty cool.

- Whirl-E-Bird Rotisserie.

As stated this is the Uniform piece for the Burger Baron Vanity Set the description is pretty much self explanatory here itís for the Legends who craft the tastiest burgers in the realm a cool little addition for this vanity set.

- Sorcererís Burger Baron Uniform.

This is the Cap and or Hat for the Burger Baron Vanity Set now the description for this vanity is still a mystery kind of to me ď Adherent to the old Arlorian proverb: ďTime to lean? Time to clean!Ē I think itís pretty cool and adds a little bit of aesthetic to the vanity set which makes it so much more good with the little things dropped into this vanity set.

- Sorcererís Burger Baron Cap.

Thank you for reading since you made it down here then you might as well buy this vanity set please leave offers down below or feel free to send me mail in game also to my garage and I will get back to you when I can.

If you all have anymore questions about this vanity please feel free to leave them down below also and if I can ( Iím sure I can ) I will get back with you and answer them I wish to sell these vanityís as a set but if you would like some of these items separate I would be glad to sell them to you TY.

( P.S. I donít have any Current Offers for this and I do not have a AUTOmatic price set for it either please respect my wishes. )

Have a nice day everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Still selling also answering any questions involving this vanity ty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk