Thread: about switching and respec skills in pvp

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default about switching and respec skills in pvp

Suggestion 1 (switch skills): need make skills easier to switch maybe using hotbars... (like warriors switch their rc/cs/ss to vb, rogues from nox to razor...), atm it takes like 7 clicks just to change rc to vb, takes long time to switch, especially on pc; or block switching skills in combat for everyone (same as have been done with switching gears in combat)...
    Suggestion 2 (respec in pvp): let us respec skills in pvp if not in combat (simple example in honor: rogues leave, warrior need to get another skills to play without rogues, need more offensive skills for 2x2 warr+mage)
    Last edited by synoptix; 01-17-2021 at 11:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Rather have another skill slot to display, would make the game experience much more complete.
    We have alrdy many skill points to have more than 4 skills ready to use and many players have asked for this earlier but we still wait for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Switching skills from hotbar is all ready exist, all you need is to create multiple loadout of your skills in the skill menu ,and after you can switch every time with little cost of respec scrolls from hotbar.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    Switching skills from hotbar is all ready exist, all you need is to create multiple loadout of your skills in the skill menu ,and after you can switch every time with little cost of respec scrolls from hotbar.
    Can you show me screenshot of your hotbar with skills loadout? I can't find way to put my skills loadouts to hotbars (holding one of my hotbars, it let me choose only: pets,chests,gears loadout)

Here:
    Name:  1.png
Views: 112
Size:  108.3 KB

(just in case you would tell that i dont have skills loadouts):
    Name:  2.png
Views: 108
Size:  475.6 KB
    Last edited by synoptix; 01-18-2021 at 05:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

[QUOTE=synoptix;3466963]Can you show me screenshot of your hotbar with skills loadout? I can't find way to put my skills loadouts to hotbars (holding one of my hotbars, it let me choose only: pets,chests,gears loadout)

Here:
    Name:  1.png
Views: 112
Size:  108.3 KB

Oooh man I’m really sorry
    I didn’t see you saying about pvp because I used to see those type of threads on pvp section.
    They have changed long time ago for pvp , you can’t change skill build or equip inside battle on pvp to avoid multiple proc , some type of characters in game was having bad time about it and asked from devs to change.
    I check my self in game before some second the skill loadout from hotbar missing, was there some months before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

If you see more carefully, the picture and the upper text is yours, I forgot to delete your typing before post, and my message has your typing too.
    My pm starting from, ooooh man I’m sorry.
    I’m feeling ,you little aggressive to me, but I have already apologized to you I think.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    I think cost more respect and thats not fast switch because you need to wait until your skill cooldown. We need is to save skill map setting and put it into hotbar i thini i need to bump my thread.
    if u have 2 loadouts with SAME skills same points but different skill mapping - it doesnt cost respec scroll to change mapping, yea, just need skill loadouts at hotbars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

think cost more respect and thats not fast switch because you need to wait until your skill cooldown. We need is to save skill map setting and put it into hotbar, i think i need to bump my thread.