Thread: Haven't played in years, any active pvp?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default Haven't played in years, any active pvp?

I haven't played this game much since the 66 cap but I remember it being a ton of fun. I loved how each class could put points into secondary stats to use other sets. Like a mage with str using the Orlok set if I remember correctly at lvl 66. Anyways, I've been thinking about playing this game again and leveling something from 1. Before I do so, I'd like to know if there any levels that are reasonably active for pvp. Thanks,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    I haven't played this game much since the 66 cap but I remember it being a ton of fun. I loved how each class could put points into secondary stats to use other sets. Like a mage with str using the Orlok set if I remember correctly at lvl 66. Anyways, I've been thinking about playing this game again and leveling something from 1. Before I do so, I'd like to know if there any levels that are reasonably active for pvp. Thanks,
    The game has changed a ton PvP wise since you probably last played. A lot of levels in between low and high levels have been driven to extinction bc of balance issues based on rings and amulets and enchants.

With that being said, there is always the option of maxing a character and playing honor pop at L110. There is also a lot of people that play at L17.

After that, its very scarce. There are some that still play L40 but you should probably be a mage. There are some people that do 27-35 but its almost always foxes. After 40 and before 110 there's only one semi-active level which is L71. However for L71 you need very rare/expensive gear with very hard to get enchants if you don't have deep pockets.

IGNs: Estate - Twinkled - Twash - Receipts
    Former IGNs: Sugar - Sugaronja - Suga - Latel

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Estate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Thanks. I'm bringin a couple other people over from AL to try it out. We might try out some twink brackets if they enjoy the game. Kinda funny cuz Ive played lvl 17 in AL for years lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

My main is Estate, My main 17 in game is Miscarriage. Add me in game on either of them or add my discord Estate#6715

The Discord server we have is full of around 170 people who most of which PvP and Twink. Lmk!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Estate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Estate View Post
    My main is Estate, My main 17 in game is Miscarriage. Add me in game on either of them or add my discord Estate#6715

The Discord server we have is full of around 170 people who most of which PvP and Twink. Lmk!
    bet, will do. Not sure when we're gonna start but I'll probly join the discord in the next few days with more questions lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

If not 76 pvp then 61 is definitely your best bet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

66-71 is a bit active. It's more a group of friends playing together with other people who want to experience nostalgic pvp.

People don't run with enchants actually I don't think. I used to always pvp at 71 a few months but maybe things have changed. Last I played, everyone was using clean gear since it's more balanced for all classes and enchanting is too expensive nor is it worth it since people don't want to waste gold on a level that isn't super active.

People who still play 66-71: Gregjoob, mageffa (I think?), nicetested, (Me but I quit PL -still lurk forums tho) and some other guys hop to play time to time. I think onevsall also tried it out at one point.

If you don't have enough money, do 110 honor.
    If u want to do active low lvl pvp, do L17 pvp.
    If you've ever pvped at 66-71 back in the good old days (2013-18 before enchantments came), play 66-71 for nostalgia.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

This is a fairly good run down. I can certainly say though when I hop in 71 I have my max ESB set on deck haha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    66-71 is a bit active. It's more a group of friends playing together with other people who want to experience nostalgic pvp.

People don't run with enchants actually I don't think. I used to always pvp at 71 a few months but maybe things have changed. Last I played, everyone was using clean gear since it's more balanced for all classes and enchanting is too expensive nor is it worth it since people don't want to waste gold on a level that isn't super active.

People who still play 66-71: Gregjoob, mageffa (I think?), nicetested, (Me but I quit PL -still lurk forums tho) and some other guys hop to play time to time. I think onevsall also tried it out at one point.

If you don't have enough money, do 110 honor.
    If u want to do active low lvl pvp, do L17 pvp.
    If you've ever pvped at 66-71 back in the good old days (2013-18 before enchantments came), play 66-71 for nostalgia.
    Bro I pvped at 66 cap. That was so much fun. Def gonna go for the nostalgia and probly check out 17 as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Bro I pvped at 66 cap. That was so much fun. Def gonna go for the nostalgia and probly check out 17 as well
    Honor pvp event is cool. It’s we’re everone have to use honor gear so ever class have same stats. It was really fun when there was a event and we were more tanker a lot of people were playing. We had to root the flag carrier’s and kill there team healers then get them tank and get the flag. Then it got nerf back to the old boring one or two shots and your dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk