Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 1/20/21 | Frosted Downs Continues + Valentines Sneak Peek!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Regarding the event, I really expected some update, the bost and gas controls are disgusting and the disadvantage against pc players is a disappointment. I guess I'll have to leave it, not even gold comes, very frustrating to add 5 to 10 points in most races and have to make 5k points for tier gold not even for last tier. Thanks anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    Regarding the event, I really expected some update, the bost and gas controls are disgusting and the disadvantage against pc players is a disappointment. I guess I'll have to leave it, not even gold comes, very frustrating to add 5 to 10 points in most races and have to make 5k points for tier gold not even for last tier. Thanks anyway.
    I would have to agree with this. The event control (left, right buttons) are a bit off from where the normal joystick would be, (i know there's the joystick option) but my palm is almost resting on the screen just to get a good tap. Regarding points, i think it was a bit excessive to go from 5k pts to 19k, considering the points you get (not everyone is going to be a good kart racer) is very low. (i get it's a lb event but come on) Frustrating is the right word. Im still trying my best but it's taken me a whole week just to get to gold, and there's a week left, how would it be possible to achieve plat if you're not a competitive player?

As for the lunar event, i really hope the developers consider having a lunar event, kinda unfair isn't it? to had 2 heroic pets favoring the two classes that are the most competitive and mages get nothing.