Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Selling OP Awaken Rogue L76 Full PvP Set

  1. #1
    Guardian of Alterra Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    25,278
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,648
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,884
    Thanked in
    2,952 Posts

    Default Selling OP Awaken Rogue L76 Full PvP Set

    Duggar's Elite Death Engine Daggers:
    8.5% all stats + 3% dex, so totalling 11.5% dex.

    Sunken Death Engine Hood:
    3% all + 4% dex, + 1.5% Dodge + 4% Elite Damage

    Sunken Death Engine Dress:
    350 armor + 4% armor, equivalent to around 12% armor (depending on awakens)

    Wrangler's Silk Sash of Gallantry:
    8% armor + 4% dex + 2% dodge

    Malignant Haste Band of Warfare:
    4% armor + 4% dex + 50 armor

    Malignant Haste Lavaliere of Brutality:
    3% all + 2% dex + 10% Movement Speed

    Valley Talisman of the Fade:
    8% dex + 3% armor

    Please note that the + means that the next stat is IN ADDITION to the previous stat.

    Please offer below, barely have time to look in game. No swaps, gold only.
    Last edited by Zeus; 01-20-2021 at 09:29 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    114
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Duggar's Elite Death Engine Daggers:
    8.5% all stats + 3% Dex, so totalling 11.5% dex.

    Sunken Death Engine Hood:
    3% all + 4% Dex, + 1.5% Dodge + 4% Elite Damage

    Sunken Death Engine Dress:
    350 armor + 4% armor, equivalent to around 12% armor (depending on awakens)

    Wrangler's Silk Sash of Gallantry:
    8% armor + 4% dex + 2% dodge

    Malignant Haste Band of Warfare:
    4% armor + 4% dex + 50 armor

    Malignant Haste Lavaliere of Brutality:
    3% all + 2% dex + 10% Movement Speed

    Valley Talisman of the Fade:
    8% dex + 3% armor

    Please note that the + means that the next stat is IN ADDITION to the previous stat.

    Please offer below, barely have time to look in game.
    1st i want say sory.. just want know if bought all of u item .. how much ? .. 500m or more ?

    Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Guardian of Alterra Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    25,278
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,648
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,884
    Thanked in
    2,952 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sync93 View Post
    1st i want say sory.. just want know if bought all of u item .. how much ? .. 500m or more ?

    Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
    What are you saying sorry for? I am not sure on a price for the full set. You're welcome to leave an offer.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    123
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    40m sunk arm 80m dugdagg ign melktea

    Sent from my RMX2195 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Guardian of Alterra Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    25,278
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,648
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,884
    Thanked in
    2,952 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gohell View Post
    40m sunk arm 80m dugdagg ign melktea

    Sent from my RMX2195 using Tapatalk
    I would like to buy if you have any with those awakenings for sale at your quoted price. Thanks!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

  6. #6
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    282
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I would like to buy if you have any with those awakenings for sale at your quoted price. Thanks!
    dont see why r u crying thats how much the items are worth

    Послато са SM-A505F помоћу Тапатока

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    75
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    How much fade?open swap or not?

    Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Guardian of Alterra Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    25,278
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,648
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,884
    Thanked in
    2,952 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardjovan View Post
    dont see why r u crying thats how much the items are worth

    Послато са SM-A505F помоћу Тапатока
    11.5 Dex Dagger is not worth 80m. The armor isn't worth 40 either. It's equivalent to 12% armor. I know this as I have a 12% armor to compare against as well. If you have any awakens like that for sale, I will buy for 40m and 80m respectively because there's plenty of room left in it to merch.

    Good luck finding the gear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenx97 View Post
    How much fade?open swap or not?

    Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk
    No swap, full gold.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    75
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    How much fade bro...xD

    Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Selling Ebon Bow full awaken rush 7m and DWS V 4m
    By psidalong1409 in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2021, 10:22 AM
  2. Selling greed set 230gl full awaken
    By event in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-21-2020, 01:29 PM
  3. ROGUE Full awaken Items:
    By Gkrpro in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2020, 02:14 PM
  4. Buy ebon armor rogue full awaken
    By NBestgirl in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2020, 04:04 AM
  5. Sell Ebon armor Rogue 2x (full awaken)
    By Nicesu in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2020, 07:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •