Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: For new expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    ooh is this solo or group? if it’s both/group having a boss to makes rogues useful would be good ). I like the idea of the hulking mob dropping extra points since you gain extra points on how fast u clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought of it as a solo map, main reason cuz if it was group parties would be full of warriors/mages and since the main point of this dungeon would be focusing on main stats adding an actual boss would cause the opposite effect, making everyone switch to bd gear to clear fast for higher points, this could be fixed tho if instead of a boss just big mobs that would require high dmg/dps to be killed were added, these mobs should have high taunt so rogues aims don't go to random mini mobs.
    That being said, if the mobs mechanics are looked into and made so the run needs all 3 classes I can see a very interesting and competitive dungeon.
    I'm open to suggestions to further polish stuff.
    IGN: Boingon
    A warrior to the very core.
    Proud officer of Deviant Misfits. We aim to misbehave!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default For new expansion

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    I thought of it as a solo map, main reason cuz if it was group parties would be full of warriors/mages and since the main point of this dungeon would be focusing on main stats adding an actual boss would cause the opposite effect, making everyone switch to bd gear to clear fast for higher points, this could be fixed tho if instead of a boss just big mobs that would require high dmg/dps to be killed were added, these mobs should have high taunt so rogues aims don't go to random mini mobs.
    That being said, if the mobs mechanics are looked into and made so the run needs all 3 classes I can see a very interesting and competitive dungeon.
    I'm open to suggestions to further polish stuff.
    Yes I also think that solo map is where this would be the most fair for every class. An easy way to make it so that a party with 3 classes is advantageous is to start introducing the concept of mobs having a “class weakness”. Basically, have it so that there are specific mobs that are super weak against the attack of one class but not the rest. Idk if this good in the long run and some people might call this idea lazy. But tbh, with crazy procs and super op weps happening every expansion, creating a mob mechanic that incorporates all 3 classes will be tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Defeat 50 hulk mobs on "Wild tides". 50aps.
    Defeat 200 hulk mobs on "Wild tides".100aps, Hulk mob vanity helm recipe.
    Defeat 500 hulk mobs on "Wild tides". 200aps, Hulk mob vanity armor recipe. *NOTE* more than 1 hulk mob can spawn per map.
    Clear "Kraken's nest" once all 5 kraken eggs have hatched and the kraken itself has appeared.150aps, title [Tentacooler]. *NOTE* all 6 kraken enemies must be alive together.
    Obtain location "Summit". 50aps.
    Obtain location "Playful Beach". 50aps.
    Clear "Foamy cave" under 3 minutes. 50aps.
    Clear "Foamy cave" under 1 minute. 100aps, title [Scubba thief].
    Kill Skratch/Duggar/Dozer/Arbuketh/Orrick/Ashera/Lich/Voryana/Jadis/Goretusk once they have enraged on "Sea of monsters" map. 300aps, title [Monster tamer], furnishing "raging crystal".
    Added new stuff to the "achievements" section.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Good suggestions except for wave map and solo scale maps, cuz then every player would go solo and there would be one class which will be weak at doing something, for example , without offending any rogue players, evg is full of warriors and mage players, and whenever you’re in town, you see ppl always looking for mages and warriors only, not many people take rogues with them, so I do hope if they bring out solo maps, every class same the same advantage in different way, wouldn’t wanna see a rogue going solo and cleaning the map in 20 seconds whilst warriors and mages going in and takes 2min+ to complete the map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Undershooting View Post
    Good suggestions except for wave map and solo scale maps, cuz then every player would go solo and there would be one class which will be weak at doing something, for example , without offending any rogue players, evg is full of warriors and mage players, and whenever you’re in town, you see ppl always looking for mages and warriors only, not many people take rogues with them, so I do hope if they bring out solo maps, every class same the same advantage in different way, wouldn’t wanna see a rogue going solo and cleaning the map in 20 seconds whilst warriors and mages going in and takes 2min+ to complete the map
    I think what would solve this problem so no class gets left behind when clearing groups of mobs is giving rogues a weapon to ease the work, rogue have Dugg/Ebon daggs ya, but not enough since the proc doesn't last too long, so maybe adding a weapon that has a spreading proc that debuffs mobs would be a good solution, that being said at the current point I don't think there would be much difference on the clearing speed for this kind of content and is to be expected that rogues have a harder time clearing groups since they focus on single aim.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Eyepop(mythic). Passive: when attacking summons an aura below the pet that grants 5% extra elite/Boss damage to the allies that stay within the aura range, strikes up to 3 enemies, 15% chance to reduce armor by 30% and 20%chance to apply toxin that can spread between enemies. HB: +50primary stats, +10 str dex int, 10%damage(stacking), 30%elite damage, 20%boss damage, 10%crit. AA: deal massive damage to a single enemy with a 90% of getting affected by sparkle effect that can spread to nearby enemies, this effect lasts 5 seconds, this effect slows enemies and has a chance to stun the main target, reducing the debuff as time goes on (80%, 60%,40%, 20%,10% ms debuff and chance of getting stunned).
    New stuff added to "pets" section

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Elite mode "Coral Labyrinth":
    All 3 levels have same difficulty and map display, nonetheless every level will have enhanced stats and a special Boss will have a chance to spawn after killing the main Boss.
    Loots:
    Mobs have a very slight chance to loot legendary ring/amulet with proc.
    Mini bosses have a slight chance to loot legendary artifact with proc.
    Bosses have a slight chance to loot "eyepop" the mythic crab.
    Special Boss has a higher chance to loot both legendary artifact and "eyepop",along with a guaranteed "watery tomb chest" which can loot epic-legendary gear (no proc),arc shard and/or a recipe to craft vanity "coral smasher "(hammer), "coral shivs" (daggs), "coral conjurer" (staff), these vanities have a chance to proc when attacking:
    Hammer will cause a tremor around the character with cracks on the seafloor from where bubbles will come up.
    Daggs will summon a coral pink whirlpool around the character, eaving behind the character a trace of coral branches.
    Staff will summon a coral pink wave as big as the zhulong aura, coral branches will be left on the floor.
    New stuff added to the "crypts" section

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234