Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For new expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    -Gathering system: both, character and pet, would have a gathering range around it as big as the Ebon armor proc aura or the zhulong aura, whenever an item is within the gathering range it is automatically introduced to the inventory, this would make farming way more efficient.
    Added new stuff into the "New features" section

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+1 but the wave map is getting boring :v it's better to add a world boss area(7-10player map) which will appear every 3 hours or more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Platmaker View Post
    +1 but the wave map is getting boring :v it's better to add a world boss area(7-10player map) which will appear every 3 hours or more.
    Ty for the feedback, i do like as well raid battles with many players in the map, I'll try think bout it and develop the idea.
    I think what made wave maps "boring" is the fact that we had a whole expansion, that has lasted almost 2 years so far, where the only profitable content to run was an endless wave map so I understand that ppl may be a bit burned-out from farming wave after wave, nonetheless I like the wave map concept where enemies scale as waves go on getting more and more difficult.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    I stopped reading when I saw “wave map”...
    x2 we have already had enough in these 2 years with waves, on a 2x2 map that you barely move and that you can not stop even to go to the bathroom if you do not start from 0 ... not to mention that you have to wait 1 week for the map is available ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    x2 we have already had enough in these 2 years with waves, on a 2x2 map that you barely move and that you can not stop even to go to the bathroom if you do not start from 0 ... not to mention that you have to wait 1 week for the map is available ...
    This can be easily solved by making the dungeon work just as the planar arena where u have to actually click a continue to advance onto the next round, also opening evg takes no more than 3 days, rarely 4days+.

That being said I do understand ppl being tired of wave maps, but don't disregard the rest of suggestions/concepts/ideas that have been exposed along the thread only because you don't like/are tired of the wave map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

*Mythic ring L81: chance on taking damage to reflect 50% of the received dmg to the player that dealt dmg, 30%chance to stun for 2seconds (0.5seconds on pvp) when dealing dmg. (New Expansion Raid "Kraken's nest")
    *Arcane ring L81: passive effect that activates when playing along different classes;
    Warrior: 5%hp, hp regen 300hp/5seconds, +30Str.
    Rogue: 10%crit, 10%dodge, +30Dex.
    Mage: 5%mana, 10%dmg reduction, +30Int.
    *Note: the passive effect will be activate once the second player in party has joined the map, depending on what class that character is, the passive will be different.
    If playing solo the passive will activate depending on the player's class.
    All bonus effects stack*
    Chance on dealing dmg to cast a curse effect on nearby enemies (up to 3).(New Expansion Locked Chests)
    Posted new stuff in the "Gear" section

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

"Undersea tombs":
    The map will start once the player leaves the starting area.
    There will be 10 different maps that will be randomly selected.
    It'll be a timed map only,with a seasonal lb badge (a blue tomb entrance would be cool) and title (Tomb Diver).
    The maps will be single paths with several enemies and objects to destroy and a Boss at the end.
    Drops:
    New expansion locks (Boss).
    Epic-legend ring/amulets (no proc) (mobs).
    Tomb Chest (contains epic gear, new legend helm/armor (would look like an abyssal fish darkish purple and small blurred gold dots), New pet (abyssal fish pet), guaranteed crate token) (Boss).
    Gold 500g-10kg regardless of gold loot (Boss).
    New stuff added to the "solo content" section "Undersea tombs"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

An 8 players big open map (Sea of monsters)
    5 runs per day OR 100k lix from npc (30mins)
    10 random bosses from all around arlor will spawn all at once and will be scaled at L81 (event bosses included) (Cryostar, Rendtail, Ice Guards, Paracelsus won't spawn since they're bosses that don't move from a single place)
    Each boss will have a chance to loot New Expansion Elite Chests (Copper/Silver/Gold).
    Last boss standing will rage increasing his range, speed, dps and dmg.
    Only L81 characters are able to enter this map.
    Last boss standing will have a chance to loot 1-3Crate tokens/Legend ring, amulet (with proc)/New Expansion Lock/Epic gear. (just 1 of the said loots will drop unless using double Boss loot lix).
    Added new stuff to the "Raid" section "Sea of monsters"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

These are good ideas!!! i really hope sts implements some of these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deathlyreaper For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    These are good ideas!!! i really hope sts implements some of these

Thx for the support

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

+1
    -1 for wave map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

+1 for wave map
    creative ideas

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aburus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I don’t know if this somewhere in the suggestions. But it would be cool for expansion to have a pve leaderboard where Stat% is the focus. A separate map where boss and elite % dmg don’t apply. Of course this doesn’t mean that we should not have a map where boss and elite% dmg apply, but it would be nice to have a map where people can use their %stat gears other than for flexing or temple leaderboard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I don’t know if this somewhere in the suggestions. But it would be cool for expansion to have a pve leaderboard where Stat% is the focus. A separate map where boss and elite % dmg don’t apply. Of course this doesn’t mean that we should not have a map where boss and elite% dmg apply, but it would be nice to have a map where people can use their %stat gears other than for flexing or temple leaderboard

Isn't %stat good everywhere lol, irdk the point of this. Its ur actual stat that it boosts lmao

Sent from my CPH1933 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Touch Me View Post
    Isn't %stat good everywhere lol, irdk the point of this. Its ur actual stat that it boosts lmao

Sent from my CPH1933 using Tapatalk
    %stat does not come close to being as effective as boss dmg or elite dmg when it comes to lb lol. There’s a reason why people are asking for %boss/elite to be shown on the character stats page. Hydra/Infest LB require %Boss/Elite, the same thing can be said with EVG (except maybe for warriors who only need to clean mobs, but even then some warriors still use %Boss/Elite for spiders and boss). Heck it’s even more beneficial to have %Boss in Deep because the mobs can be easily cleared. %stat is really only useful or advantageous during temple event, thats it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

How about this?

"wild tides"
    1 room map where a massive amount of enemies start spawning once the player reaches the center of the room.
    Mobs will spawn nonstop right after another enemy is killed or every 5 seconds up to a max of 100mobs.
    Every 10 seconds the player will get pushed to a random direction and receive damage based on its primary stats
    Low chance to loot New Expansion lock/legend helm/legend armor.
    Rare chance for a special hulk mob to spawn, this mob can l drop mythic artifact L81/Campaing Elite Chest/High amount of gold.
    1month seasonal lb
    3 brackets (each bracket will grant badge to it's respective top 10 overall)
    1000-1399/1400-1799/1800+
    The score will differ depending on how fast the dungeon is cleared, hulk mob will grant extra points which amount will differ as well depending on how long it takes to be killed.
    *%Elite dmg/%Boss dmg won't work on this dungeon*
    Last edited by flashio; 05-27-2021 at 12:42 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

How about this?

"wild tides"
    1 room map where a massive amount of enemies start spawning once the player reaches the center of the room.
    Mobs will spawn nonstop right after another enemy is killed or every 5 seconds up to a max of 100mobs.
    Every 10 seconds the player will get pushed to a random direction and receive damage based on its primary stats
    Rare chance for a special hulk mob to spawn, this mob can l drop mythic artifact L81/Campaing Elite Chest/High amount of gold.
    1month seasonal lb
    The score will differ depending on how fast the dungeon is cleared, hulk mob will grant extra points which amount will differ as well depending on how long it takes to be killed.
    +1 I like this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

do you think guys is only an idea or maybe expansion spoiler?? so detailed including gear, weapon and proc also the pet etc. its hard to think this idea lol unless you are the one of the dev. but i hope this is happening on expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tapsykrete View Post
    do you think guys is only an idea or maybe expansion spoiler?? so detailed including gear, weapon and proc also the pet etc. its hard to think this idea lol unless you are the one of the dev. but i hope this is happening on expansion
    Well I hope some of the ideas I posted get included in the upcoming expansion but no, these are not spoilers nor am I a dev, it's all original ideas I came up with when I'm bored or I talk with some in-game friends .
    Ps: glad u like it, I'll keep posting ideas as I come up with them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default For new expansion

How about this?

"wild tides"
    1month seasonal lb
    ooh is this solo or group? if it’s both/group having a boss to makes rogues useful would be good ). I like the idea of the hulking mob dropping extra points since you gain extra points on how fast u clear.

Last edited by Deathlyreaper; 05-27-2021 at 04:26 PM.