Thread: Problem wanna read this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Problem wanna read this

Ok I think arcane legend and all of sts game should add a membership. That gives looks only items.

Membership we pay Monthly 5-10$ it gives us 4
    Non duplicate items and they are not tradable and if they ever give stats it can’t be stats better then items that already exist in the game.

2) maybe vanity and useless house items that don’t give stats but look good enough to flex can be added to membership. We get 1 item a week and these are not copy cat items. But remeber they can’t give stats cause if they do plat players like my self can control that market - inflation. And these item can not be tradable.

3)kinda like the storm god hammer in pocket legend that look great but has no use accept for cosmetics.

4) more free to play updates- bossies , loot added weekly so we have more stuff to do out of event. Game gets really boring for me when there know one online to help and nothing new to farm.

More titles and achievements would be cool to see added.can you believe I met a guy who actually got 225 pets or something and I ask him like how you hot bar all them pets he like oh I don’t use them all I gotta catch all the Pokémon.. some people like collecting pets
    Last edited by Hjable; 01-23-2021 at 10:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Ok I think arcane legend and all of sts game should add a membership. That gives looks only.

1)first example is warrior 1 handed weapon for warrior 76 it’s good but does not match the rest of the 76 arcane set and so there for making it ugly and have to find vanity weapon to make it look better.
    So if we had another weapon with same stats we can get with membership that look better I think it would be worth buying. The 1 handed sword shield looks good.

2) vanity and useless house items that don’t give stats can be added to membership. We get 1 item a week and these are not copy cat items. But remeber they can’t give stats cause if they do plat players like my self can control that market - inflation. And these item can not be tradable.

3)kinda like the weapon in pocket legend that look great but nothing to go with it until forbidden vanity set was created.

4) more free to play updates- bossies , loot added , etc out of event. Game gets really boring for me when there know one online to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We need New map collect material that hard for New set +gold map that Will be fun

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

my opinion for your point #1: just get a vanity weapon. We don't need another lvl 76 weapon with the same stats but different appearance. Just get a vanity weapon you like and it's done. I see that as a useless addition to the game.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Saint Jaffo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Problem wanna read this

Maybe it would make a big difference if I was using best gear at 49
    Last edited by Hjable; 01-23-2021 at 10:02 AM.