Thread: Game become really hard to level at around 49

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Game become really hard to level at around 49

Ok so I took someone advice to level and enjoy the game leveling normally. I cheated and use a level 10 speed set and had a blast tell level 49:

Reason are as followed.
    1) the difficulty for the daily that give good exp are to hard with free ads exlir at around level 49. Cant be done solo and sometime you can’t get help. So since I made three friends and for what ever reason they like to make new guilds all the time I don’t have problem completing them with there help. But the zones around that level 50 are pretty empty. Even with a group of my own level it’s so hard and tedious More like impossible .. like one shot your dead and u do hardly and any damage.(take in mind the game cap isn’t what it useless to be and players around your level just don’t sit around farming usually if there daily’s are done)

2) I think some lame tedious quest line should be added to give players free speed set cause it makes game play much more enjoyable.
    I will max this guy only using help of people I meet the old fashion way.. no plat exlir or xp kits and only use items that I can buy with gold I make my self ( no plats) minus the speed set I bought) add me in game cause no one hardly talks in my guild to me and I get really board jk
    Last edited by Hjable; 01-23-2021 at 10:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Ok so I took someone advice to level and enjoy the game leveling normally. I cheated and use a level 10 speed set and had a blast tell level 49:

Reason are as followed.
    1) the difficulty for the daily that give good exp are to hard with free ads exlir at around level 49. Cant be done solo and sometime you can’t get help. So since I made three friends and for what ever reason they like to make new guilds all the time I don’t have problem completing them with there help. But the zones around that level 50 are pretty empty. Even with a group of my own level it’s so hard and tedious More like impossible .. like one shot your dead and u do hardly and any damage.(take in mind the game cap isn’t what it useless to be and players around your level just don’t sit around farming usually if there daily’s are done)

2) I think some lame tedious quest line should be added to give players free speed set cause it makes game play much more enjoyable.
    I will max this guy only using help of people I meet the old fashion way.. no plat exlir or xp kits and only use items that I can buy with gold I make my self ( no plats) minus the speed set I bought) add me in game cause no one hardly talks in my guild to me and I get really board
    Yeah that true.. or more to Like your need decent equiment at your level to easy do quest.. lvl70++ mostly need help

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

So about the equipment i bought level 60 affordable gear have not tested it yet will link pics. But as far as the Uber gear with out paying plats to win or grinding a lower level zones to craft the items ( if possible ) it’s just doesn’t make since at least to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My ring and necklace slot I use speed set. But the rest of the stuff I bought for is this quality
    Last edited by Hjable; 01-23-2021 at 02:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I agree. The maps at those levels can be hard for players that come from FPS for example. And you have a point, you can't find much people around those maps, I experienced that when leveling up months ago. About giving free speed sets to the players... Hell no. This will backfire the game in many ways.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jaffo View Post
    I agree. The maps at those levels can be hard for players that come from FPS for example. And you have a point, you can't find much people around those maps, I experienced that when leveling up months ago. About giving free speed sets to the players... Hell no. This will backfire the game in many ways.
    Your response to speed ring being free was great and made me laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 01-23-2021 at 10:21 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Maybe sts need to make legendary weapon for glin and underhaul map? Like magma weapon lv 76 it have proc, new player will feel better

Sent from my Axioo AX5 using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AlfineMahesa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AlfineMahesa View Post
    Maybe sts need to make legendary weapon for glin and underhaul map? Like magma weapon lv 76 it have proc, new player will feel better

Sent from my Axioo AX5 using Tapatalk
    yes great idea sts should make legendary weaps with helpful procs on most lvl i bet no one really care even if its the same proc as long as it have proc itll make the weapon 2x better