Personally, i think that auc tax should be higher, reason behind this is that almost everyone has a lot of gold rn and almost everyone Will just put their item in auc instead of selling in town, from my expirience People only sell in town items that are hard to sell making merching harder, also an important reason is that prices of (some) items are way too High, lets take dug daggs for an example, those have been around 40m trash awa basicly for a year now, if aux tax would be higher People wouldnt be selling them for as expensive since they wouldnt want to waste so much of their gold just to put in auc. Implementing this would solve 4 problems at once 1. Items wouldnt be as expensive anymore, 2. It would help fixing the gold situation since there is way too much gold in the game rn, 3. Since People would be selling more in towns, merching would be as good or a better alternative of borring gold farming of the same map for hours that we had for years, and 4. It would (probbably) get rid of some price manipulators.

P.S : im not saying that this NEEDS to be implemented, its just my opinion, i would like to hear what you guys think about this.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk