Thread: Idea

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default Idea

Personally, i think that auc tax should be higher, reason behind this is that almost everyone has a lot of gold rn and almost everyone Will just put their item in auc instead of selling in town, from my expirience People only sell in town items that are hard to sell making merching harder, also an important reason is that prices of (some) items are way too High, lets take dug daggs for an example, those have been around 40m trash awa basicly for a year now, if aux tax would be higher People wouldnt be selling them for as expensive since they wouldnt want to waste so much of their gold just to put in auc. Implementing this would solve 4 problems at once 1. Items wouldnt be as expensive anymore, 2. It would help fixing the gold situation since there is way too much gold in the game rn, 3. Since People would be selling more in towns, merching would be as good or a better alternative of borring gold farming of the same map for hours that we had for years, and 4. It would (probbably) get rid of some price manipulators.

P.S : im not saying that this NEEDS to be implemented, its just my opinion, i would like to hear what you guys think about this.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

No. Merchants make it hard on their selves for being douche bags and offering like 10m on a 50m item then if you don't sell your 50m item to them for 10m they curse you out and ignore list you then tell people you are a scammer etc.
    Rising tax makes less people list in auc allowing for more people to fake offers on accs to rush over price sell items.
    And more spammers in maps. 5% tax is good already.
    And merching isn't about buying peoples' gears cheap then reselling higher. People sell gears to others who will use those gears.
    If you want to merch then farm some events get some gold and hoard items like red eggs/ awake gems etc. Sell them once they rise. As you hold those items you can freely do anything you wish and make gold in the same time. 1 red egg is 500 gold in Easter. Months later its 3k+ gold each. 1mil gets 2k eggs, thats 6mil gold profit by doing almost nothing.
    People merching gears in towns lowballing people then reselling the gears 500k -1m more after like a week of spamming towns getting ignore listed by tons.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 01-23-2021 at 07:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

How does cheaper tax help with the gold as you said? If theres alot of gold how will cheaper tax fix that? Doesnt make sense

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxretepxX View Post
    How does cheaper tax help with the gold as you said? If theres alot of gold how will cheaper tax fix that? Doesnt make sense

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    Bro he said more tax

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Almost everyone has a lot of gold rn??? Lmao

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk
    Dragons are overall

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    Personally, i think that auc tax should be higher, reason behind this is that almost everyone has a lot of gold rn and almost everyone Will just put their item in auc instead of selling in town, from my expirience People only sell in town items that are hard to sell making merching harder, also an important reason is that prices of (some) items are way too High, lets take dug daggs for an example, those have been around 40m trash awa basicly for a year now, if aux tax would be higher People wouldnt be selling them for as expensive since they wouldnt want to waste so much of their gold just to put in auc. Implementing this would solve 4 problems at once 1. Items wouldnt be as expensive anymore, 2. It would help fixing the gold situation since there is way too much gold in the game rn, 3. Since People would be selling more in towns, merching would be as good or a better alternative of borring gold farming of the same map for hours that we had for years, and 4. It would (probbably) get rid of some price manipulators.

P.S : im not saying that this NEEDS to be implemented, its just my opinion, i would like to hear what you guys think about this.

*facepalm...*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Sir please wait. I am recommending your name for this year's economics nobel prize.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by worshipped View Post
    Sir please wait. I am recommending your name for this year's economics nobel prize.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    (☞゚∀゚)☞

Sent from my KB2001 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

reason behind this is that almost everyone has a lot of gold rn

alright, I'll stop you right there lol

Thanks Thanks Given