Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Consignment Shoppe- The Ultimate Guide

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Default The Consignment Shoppe- The Ultimate Guide

Hey guys,

Today I will be telling you about the Consignment Shoppe in Pocket Legends. The Consignment Shoppe is for you merchants out there. The Consignment Shoppe (CS for short) is a place where you can buy and sell your items. Today's guide will feature: How to buy and sell your items, trading, and a couple of pictures (Coming soon!)

Where is this "Consignment Shoppe" located? How do I access the CS? What do I have to do? All these questions will be answered in this guide as I like to call it.

I mentioned a term earlier "Merchanting". But what is a merchant? A merchant is normally an alt (alternate character) who buys and sells in order to earn profit. The character doesn't level up much, and usually stops levelling at level 10. This all comes down into being a successful businessman. The role of a merchant is to roam the lands of Alterra getting as much profit as you can.

Buying/Selling is extremely important in the expansive world of Alterra. Gold can be made from selling items. Buying and selling plays a huge role in Alterra. All characters need to make gold, so why not use the Consignment Shoppe in order to do so?

Chapter 1: How does the Consignment Shoppe work?

The consignment Shoppe(Cs) is a huge market that can be found in the "Fort Blackstone", a shopping marvel in Alterra. It is home to the Bale fort Sewers, Wyldwood and most importantly, the Consignment Shoppe. It is a place in which you can trade(coming in a later chapter), buy and sell your items for a profit. In this guide, I will show you the necessary parts of the Cs. There are three businessman called "Artie" that stand on treasure chests in the main hall of the town. If you go into the castle, straight ahead of spawn, follow the path, and turn at your first left, you enter the main hall. The Main Hall is where people hang out as I like to call it. If you interact with any of the "Arties", you have got the choice of two options, "Buy/Sell" and "Buy auction slots".

Chapter 2: Buying in Alterra?

This chapter will explain to you how to buy items. If you glance at the top of your screen, you will see different categories (Helmets, Weapons, Armour and Shields). If you click on one of these, then the "Search" button below it, you will get a list of all the items that people have sold. If you highlight an item, a icon called "Purchase item" will appear. According to how much gold you have, if you have the required amount, when you go to purchase the item, it will allow you to buy the item. Your funds will decrease depending on the price of the item. The item will appear in that category in your inventory.

Chapter 3: Selling in Alterra?

This chapter will explain to you how to sell items. Hopefully you should have the general idea of how to buy items (Read above for more infomation). You may of noticed two tabs at the top of your screen. "Buy" and "Sell". If you press on "Sell", it will take you to another screen. It will bring up your inventory. To sell an item, all you need to do is highlight said item in your inventory, and you will need to choose
    how long to list the item, and the amount you would like to sell it for. Once you have filled in the fields, hit "Sell item". You will get a notification to say that it has been placed in the CS. For example
    "_____item___________ has been listed for ______how much gold________".

Chapter 4: Trading?

Trading works in a similar way to the CS, but you do it directly, not through the market.

When you click on a persons profile, you have the option to trade with them. By pressing "Trade", they will get an invite to trade with you. If they accept, the trade window will show up. You will have "Your offer" and "_____'s offer". You get 4 slots each, and you go through your inventory, highlight the item then "add". One of your four slots will highlight. The other person can add gold and potions. When you have put the item you want to sell, and they have put the right amount of gold, you click the tick box below your choices. They do the same. You then need to confirm your choices, and hit "yes".

That is my guide so far! Please show your appreciation! Add your comments! Pictures coming soon! *I know it isnt perfect but when there is pictures and I have updated it it will be better*
    Last edited by Skeletonlord; 04-15-2012 at 02:23 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skeletonlord For This Useful Post: