Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Impossible to get all achuevements if u didnt buy premium character at start

  1. #1
    Junior Member Baine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Howard City Michigan
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default Impossible to get all achuevements if u didnt buy premium character at start

    I believe its unfair that players that started the game and didnt buy premium character cant get all achievements. As after lv 3 that option is taken away. Is this going to be fixed?

    EDIT: After level 10 the option is take away.
    Last edited by Baine; 04-16-2012 at 04:54 PM.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baine For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Junior Member Trebouchet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    AZ, USA
    Posts
    32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    I wanted to get premium but there was that glitch with buying plat. Maybe we can get a break?

    <PL level 57 Archer>---<SL level 40 Operative>---<DL level 21 Vampire>
    Thanks to Mitchturbo for the awesome signature! Check out his thread!

  4. #3
    Forum Adept Gaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    H E Double Toothpix
    Posts
    380
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    life ain't fair, bro. Deal wit it.

    in game name: GIMBOID lvl 66 Archer Yeah, I'm SRINGY, Get over it!
    Totally indifferent member of FAIL
    INHALE RAGE EXHALE VENGEANCE...THERE IS NO FNORD

  5. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    There is a button to buy premium character in the main lobby until you are level 10 or so

  6. #5
    ELITE
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,337
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    844
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

    Default

    There are multiple achievements that require plat, not sure which specific one you are referring to but yeah they're there. Without Load Leech, you'll never complete affluence; without Dead Sexy, progress cannot be completed; plus I think there are multiple outfits that are plat only so wardrobe is out. So of the 7 total categories available to gain custom titles, non-plat buyers are only able to get 4.

    I would agree that it sucks, but STS has already announced that they are moving away from their previous predecessors and making this game match the market in pricing, so in order to get players to spend this seems like a logical move. Gamers love achievements and plenty of forum users asked for them, well here there are so enjoy.

    Side note: Spending just 30 plat will gain Dead Sexy immediately and Load Leech will follow if you place any two items in auction at the same time. That will open up 2 categories which would only leave wardrobe as unattainable. So I would say just use the new/featured offers to gain 30 plat and enjoy your easily attained achievements.
    Last edited by Gluttony; 04-16-2012 at 12:12 AM.

  7. #6
    Senior Member Kaytar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,464
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    54
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    98
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony:620923
    There are? multiple achievements that require plat, not sure which specific one you are referring to but yeah they're there. Without Load Leech, you'll never complete affluence; without Dead Sexy, progress cannot be completed; plus I think there are multiple outfits that are plat only so wardrobe is out. So of the 7 total categories available to gain custom titles, non-plat buyers are only able to get 4.

    I would agree that it sucks, but STS has already announced that they are moving away from their previous predecessors and making this game match the market in pricing, so in order to get players to spend this seems like a logical move. Gamers love achievements and plenty of forum users asked for them, well here there are so enjoy.

    Side note: Spending just 30 plat will gain Dead Sexy immediately and Load Leech will follow if you place any two items in auction at the same time. That will open up 2 categories which would only leave wardrobe as unattainable. So I would say just use the new/featured offers to gain 30 plat and enjoy your easily attained achievements.
    You can buy some full outfits for gold in that little store. For instance gamblers outfit. It says wear gamblers top, bottom, and hat at the same time then you get AP for that.
    Kaytar

  8. #7
    ELITE
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,337
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    844
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytar View Post
    You can buy some full outfits for gold in that little store. For instance gamblers outfit. It says wear gamblers top, bottom, and hat at the same time then you get AP for that.
    Yes, I am aware that you can get "some" achievements, but I am talking about the custom title that is given for completing all of them within the category. I'll give you some examples since I didn't make myself clear:

    Classic outfit/Nosferatu outfit/Mystic Robes are all necessary to complete Seductive Veil, which is necessary to complete the wardrobe section and get the Crimson Devil title. Each of those 3 outfits are 130 plat and they are not offered at Sergios (well they are, but they still cost plat).

    Victorian outfit/School Uniform are needed for the Immortal Allure achievement, which is necessary for the Crimson Devil title (notice the trend) and they are 60 plat each.

    The list goes on, but I think I have made myself understood.

    Edit: To make matters worst, the articles of clothing are toon locked so even if you buy them for a whopping 130 plat you cannot give them to another character within the account. I assume that this is in place to prevent a player from being to transfer each outfit and thus earn the achievements basically.
    Last edited by Gluttony; 04-16-2012 at 12:42 AM.

  9. #8
    Senior Member Apostel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Euskirchen, Germany
    Posts
    721
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    67
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    But I would like to say that in further updates, it would be nice to unlock *premium char achievment* by buying something with platinum.
    Apostel L76 Ursan | Diamantarrow L56 Avian_.
    Immortalcry L61 Elite-Undead | Pleasedontcry L32 Avian n' more..

  10. #9
    Junior Member Baine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Howard City Michigan
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    So everyone agrees there should be another way to unlock dead sexy?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Baine For This Useful Post:


  12. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    I believe its unfair that players that started the game and didnt buy premium character cant get all achievements. As after lv 3 that option is taken away. Is this going to be fixed?

    EDIT: After level 10 the option is take away.
    I had the button at 13 -but just hit 14 and was doing offers to get the plat and now its gone! Make it come back lol. Scammed. Does the gear scale to your level?

  13. #11
    Senior Member Late's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    1,652
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    107
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    65
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    Have all the vanitys in the game

  14. #12
    Senior Member OvigorothO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the world
    Posts
    1,463
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    178
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

    Default

    whatever its just achievements. are you really gonna rant on a thread because it is impossible to get an achievement without buying plat?
    Last edited by OvigorothO; 04-17-2012 at 03:31 PM.

  15. #13
    Forum Adept MrKrone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Rancho Cordova, CA
    Posts
    489
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OvigorothO:621753
    whatever its just achievements. are you really gonna rant on a thread because it is impossible to fat an achievement without buying plat?
    Yeah, I want to fat an achievement.
    PL ~ Mrkrone - FluxPlumage - CrushedHope - CrushedDream - CrushedMind ~

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to MrKrone For This Useful Post:


  17. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Where did the upgrade button go because I was waiting to level up before I purchased it because I thought the items scaled to your level

  18. #15
    Banned plmafiaboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

    Default

    Lol achuevements XD read that title

  19. #16
    Junior Member Baine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Howard City Michigan
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OvigorothO View Post
    whatever its just achievements. are you really gonna rant on a thread because it is impossible to fat an achievement without buying plat?
    Yes i am because Im gonna go for 26000/26000 AP cause i want title.

  20. #17
    Junior Member Baine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Howard City Michigan
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plmafiaboss View Post
    Lol achuevements XD read that title
    Lol messed up should of double checked title i reread post like 3 times.

  21. #18
    Member Range's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    210
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RossStidham View Post
    There is a button to buy premium character in the main lobby until you are level 10 or so
    If u buy at lvl 10 do u get lvl 10 items???

  22. #19
    Senior Member OvigorothO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the world
    Posts
    1,463
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    178
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKrone View Post
    Yeah, I want to fat an achievement.
    thanks for catching that LOL...stupid a spell check

  23. #20
    Junior Member Baine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Howard City Michigan
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaddy View Post
    life ain't fair, bro. Deal wit it.
    If your gonna troll gtfo this is support for problems we have idc i u dont

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Premium Character Achievement
    By Prestige in forum DL General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 07:38 PM
  2. what is a premium character?
    By gw42 in forum PL New Players
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 09:57 PM
  3. Premium Character Issue..
    By Zapoke in forum PL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 08:15 AM
  4. Premium Character Worth a Restart?
    By Structure in forum SL General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 08:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •