Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Changing name (payment options)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Name and surname are the main attributes by which the specific person is identified and registered in civil status documents and other official documents according to national law. Name and/or surname can be changed administratively. The name for any payment made in or outside the EU is always secure, and no one can vandalize the account. I like a payment app that helps companies with payments more quickly because you can't fake the application. You can't steal anyone's name even if you want to. XD.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

umm... Plat eggs are free to farm during easter time, can also farm gold for free to save up and buy plat eggs which give you plats to be able to change your ign.. sure it isn't as frequent as if you paid for plats, however if you find a cool name, make a new char save the name, and when easter comes and you can farm for those plat eggs, you will have enough to change to your new ign and its not cost a penny besides time!

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The terms and conditions do not allow the transfer of ownership of the account, it is only allowed to update the name of the beneficiary to correct typos or make necessary adjustments following events such as marriage, death or merger of companies. And with Сovery I feel safe and there is no trace of fraud in my bank account and I go bankrupt. That's why it's better to pay extra for good security than to be stressed so that I don't run out of money at all times.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    umm... Plat eggs are free to farm during easter time, can also farm gold for free to save up and buy plat eggs which give you plats to be able to change your ign.. sure it isn't as frequent as if you paid for plats, however if you find a cool name, make a new char save the name, and when easter comes and you can farm for those plat eggs, you will have enough to change to your new ign and its not cost a penny besides time!

1 <3
    The terms and conditions do not allow the transfer of ownership of the account, it is only allowed to update the name of the beneficiary to correct typos or make necessary adjustments following events such as marriage, death or merger of companies. And with Сovery I feel safe and there is no trace of fraud in my bank account and I go bankrupt. That's why it's better to pay extra for good security than to be stressed so that I don't run out of money at all times.