Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: developers supports whatever ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default developers supports whatever ..

Lindsay (Spacetime Studios)

Jan 26, 2021, 16:32 GMT-5

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. In order to assist with any account changes we must verify ownership of the account, which requires you to provide us with the original registered email address on the account. Unfortunately we're unable to assist if you're unable to verify this information.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Spacetime Support

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

getting same reply if i remember my old acc mail i can recover it myself why i should ask them for it but its close to logic i forgot mail so i want to change it big brain calculations here?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

They are asking for information that you are not providing them. If you don't proof the account is not yours then they won't bother helping you. And that's good because if the support were easy to be manipulated accounts would have gotten hacked everywere. Just reply to their email with information they asked for and they will help you.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i would not write it if they asked me acc information such a acc igns acc pets acc lvls when its created in which mobile it was played which location mobile was located and itc they asked me nothing just acc mail

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

They are asking for an original email adress. That means the FIRST email adress used to create this account before changing it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

how i can remember such a mail i was kid bruh acc is old

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

You could have done the effort to just write it down on a piece of paper. It's also up to you to remember all your accounts even if you don't use it.

The best thing now would be to ask them to proof account ownership with any other information.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

To be honest, the response support gave is good. Extra points for them. In my opinion, asking for the email with which the account was created is the most secure way to help you solve your issues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

No , I wouldn't support STS here. No one ever bothers to write an email somewhere which they are not going to use further- in this case the first email. Better ways would be Screenshots from the account. Device name. Location or something like that. STS can track IP and everything anyways so why not an easier way to get your account back.

This is the place where STS lacks and kills the game. Even huge games like Clash of clans offer such an easy and comfortable way to get your accounts back. And even bans in these games aren't permanent. Because of this many OGs and Active players lose their accounts and gave up on this game.

Sent from my Babe using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prabsimar Chhabra View Post
    No , I wouldn't support STS here. No one ever bothers to write an email somewhere which they are not going to use further- in this case the first email. Better ways would be Screenshots from the account. Device name. Location or something like that. STS can track IP and everything anyways so why not an easier way to get your account back.

This is the place where STS lacks and kills the game. Even huge games like Clash of clans offer such an easy and comfortable way to get your accounts back. And even bans in these games aren't permanent. Because of this many OGs and Active players lose their accounts and gave up on this game.

I'm not sure about y'all but I always write down every password or information I have and put it in a safe place at home. I can highly recommend that to anyone for finances and insurances. Its understandable if you dont know about this as a child but saying no one is doing that is exactly the opposite of every responsable adult I know. Learn from your mistakes, hope the OP gets his acc back.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 01-27-2021 at 05:49 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prabsimar Chhabra View Post

If you just make an email address to register for something and then ditch it, how can you blame STS for it?
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

thats why sts have that low amount of players none of game i played did not had that stupid acc recovery system

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whoamibruh View Post
    thats why sts have that low amount of players none of game i played did not had that stupid acc recovery system
    I think you should share that incredible insight with the devs. I’m sure if they make account recovery easy enough for anyone to get anyone’s account then we will have a lot more people playing the game...
    Retired

15. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

lmao..if its that easy,many gonna hack their acc steal/hack..n illegal selling n buying acc to easily happen..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

im not here talking about just like hi this is acc ign i want recover without gathering all infos i own im talking about here about that sts does not care about information i own just mail which is terrible way for restoration acc its not easy restoration acc system like other games u need to have info about like for example first stuff u bought ur acc ur address ur device which u were playing when it was created and many other

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

yeah maybe its good for secure acc that they need registration mail for restore acc but theres thing that many of old players know we could create acc with random mail which even does not existed it was all random so please dont talk about this bs there should be ways for restore acc even without remembering mail but theres none in al

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #17
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Sorry that you're having trouble with this information - but it is important to establish the legitimacy of your claim to the account.

The sort of things that you mention above (account ign, pets, levels, etc.) are not secure. Anyone who inspects your character would be able to discover these things and use them in a campaign to steal your game account.
    On the other hand, malign actors wouldn't know the email that you used to register your account. Only you would know this. Perhaps you have this information in your personal records somewhere?

I do realize that players have, in the past, used dummy email addresses to create their accounts. This is bad for security no matter how you look at it.

Closing this as we are not going to revise the verification policies. Thanks for understanding.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: