Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Coming back from the unknown!

  1. #1
    Member Cheekybruh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    136
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Question Coming back from the unknown!

    Hey folks!

    Hope you're all safe and well during these exciting and challenging days!

    After years of being ''IRL AFK'', I'm back with STS.

    Sadly, my game account is long lost and forgotten, so I'd have to come back as a 'newbie', which is what brought me here.

    Is it a good time, or worth starting a new character now? Knowing I had a pro one, since 2013, I feel a bit 'new' and 'lost' here even though I've been with STS since the beginning on PL.

    Hello to the oldies being here too!

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    148
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekybruh View Post
    Hey folks!

    Hope you're all safe and well during these exciting and challenging days!

    After years of being ''IRL AFK'', I'm back with STS.

    Sadly, my game account is long lost and forgotten, so I'd have to come back as a 'newbie', which is what brought me here.

    Is it a good time, or worth starting a new character now? Knowing I had a pro one, since 2013, I feel a bit 'new' and 'lost' here even though I've been with STS since the beginning on PL.

    Hello to the oldies being here too!

    Thank you
    Gold is easier to get due to people complaining about gold loot, now there's tons of inflation or whatever people call it. It's a good time to start back, i came back at the start of december and 2 days i made 500m just cause of 2x plat offers had just started so i had fresh offers and went crazy.

    Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Neverr
    Guest

    Default

    Wcb. I am a Newbie as well

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Neverr For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    693
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    57
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CursedGuyAL View Post
    Gold is easier to get due to people complaining about gold loot, now there's tons of inflation or whatever people call it. It's a good time to start back, i came back at the start of december and 2 days i made 500m just cause of 2x plat offers had just started so i had fresh offers and went crazy.

    Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
    How did you make 500m in 2 days with 2x plat offers?
    Care to elaborate..

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    148
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    How did you make 500m in 2 days with 2x plat offers?
    Care to elaborate..
    I do paid offers and there's offers that payout 5k plat during 2x plat, I didn't do any of those, i stuck to the 2k offers cause they cost alot less.

    Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    430
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CursedGuyAL View Post
    I do paid offers and there's offers that payout 5k plat during 2x plat, I didn't do any of those, i stuck to the 2k offers cause they cost alot less.

    Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
    You dont know if he wants to spend hundreds of dollars though, youre making it seem easier than it is

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    148
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxretepxX View Post
    You dont know if he wants to spend hundreds of dollars though, youre making it seem easier than it is

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    You can earn alot of plat as a new player or returning player, offers are good during that time, I earned thousands of plat from free offers.

    Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

  9. #8
    Blogger QuaseT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,683
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    733
    Thanked in
    343 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CursedGuyAL View Post
    You can earn alot of plat as a new player or returning player, offers are good during that time, I earned thousands of plat from free offers.

    Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
    It really depends on your location. Some countries have almost no offers above 20 plats and the usa and uk seem have the best offers. Wcb to the Op tho!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:


  11. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    693
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    57
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    It really depends on your location. Some countries have almost no offers above 20 plats and the usa and uk seem have the best offers. Wcb to the Op tho!
    Yea I think that's my case..
    My MAXIMUM offer payout is 210 plat and that too is a long game leveling process.

Similar Threads

  1. <Unknown Terrorist> IS BACK!
    By zaorago in forum PL Guilds
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-02-2016, 12:43 PM
  2. Unknown terrorist is back people
    By Randomguy in forum PL Guilds
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 07:53 AM
  3. Unknown terrorist is back!
    By ThePhantom in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 11:37 PM
  4. Coming back to Star Legends - The new event has pulled me back!
    By Skeletonlord in forum SL General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 02:37 PM
  5. Im coming back!!!
    By FriedSushi in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 07:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •