Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Send items through the mail

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav Arora View Post
    It will actually make the game more enjoyable. No scam, no bullsh*t.
    -1 for ur unnecessary comment
    If i can try everything then what is the use of playing the game no one will aspire for anything ...:.. i worked hard for my first kershal....... if i can try everything then there is no point in the game ...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    If i can try everything then what is the use of playing the game no one will aspire for anything ...:.. i worked hard for my first kershal....... if i can try everything then there is no point in the game ...
    I think it will work differently. Imagine you experienced something which you like, but cant no more because it was borrowed and the time is over. It will actually make u try harder to attain yourself.
    And I think without a test run we cant accurately say if you are more right or I am.
    But this could potentially resolve scam, bring new players, retain existing new/poor players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I think it will work differently. Imagine you experienced something which you like, but cant no more because it was borrowed and the time is over. It will actually make u try harder to attain yourself.
    And I think without a test run we cant accurately say if you are more right or I am.
    But this could potentially resolve scam, bring new players, retain existing new/poor players
    I dont think so if u try all sets what will you aspire then for ?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    I dont think so if u try all sets what will you aspire then for ?
    Bro not many would let you borrow theirs coz they will be using themselves. Just the op players who have many things and are interested in helping would do that. And suppose u try an op gear once, would you just lost the drive to make it yours permanently?
    I dont think so.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

-1 if this is implemented then what's the point for farming or earning gold when your goal can simply be borrowed. Also, if this happened nobody would buy gears anymore because most will rely on borrowed items. and thus, the butterfly effect if no one will buy then gears will flood the market, then it would affect opening crates since inside is no value, then the dimishing of the game. thanks

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

and surely in majority, you think they will lend this items for free? this whole idea would translate in "rent" and ironic because more scams can happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

+1111 so good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lil sez View Post
    +1111 so good
    Free common swords incoming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

+1, tired of leaving my char afk in the gh to wait for gear to be returned lol, it'd make it much more convenient

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Good idea,,,
    and risky at some point,
    What if one of your friend borrowed your set and the next day u recieve a msg from stranger saying,
    Bro its me, i cant login on my main char i was banned,,
    And then the following weeks u see ur item someone selling it XD

Im just telling the posible senario

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    and surely in majority, you think they will lend this items for free? this whole idea would translate in "rent" and ironic because more scams can happen.
    Bro please elaborate on what you mean by more scam. I dont think any particular scenario is coming to my mind, so if you do have thought of that, do share.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Bro please elaborate on what you mean by more scam. I dont think any particular scenario is coming to my mind, so if you do have thought of that, do share.
    Someone can say "ill pay u xxx amount of gold for renting item" then they dont pay

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

-1 if this is implemented then what's the point for farming or earning gold when your goal can simply be borrowed. Also, if this happened nobody would buy gears anymore because most will rely on borrowed items. and thus, the butterfly effect if no one will buy then gears will flood the market, then it would affect opening crates since inside is no value, then the dimishing of the game. thanks
    You are talking like all players would let anyone borrow their gear.
    First of all I dont think there are too many players that have extra gear (good gear) just lying around that they are not using.
    And second, the person should be willing to let you borrow.
    I have few items that I dont use and hv not sold yet. Until they are sold, I can help my friend by letting him borrow for lets say a few days and after that automatically they are returned to me.
    The guy I lent to, suddenly wont just be like I hv used this item for few days, i am now leaving game. That is impractical imo.
    Instead it would keep many players from being frustrated from game and rage quitting.
    We all are here to play a game, if player doesn't have anyway to enjoy game, then whats the point?
    I want new players in AL and player base to increase. Well thats my thought process.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

scammers will take advantage to lend items but in consideration of "rent" and ofcourse gold first then run after giving the gold. And of course denegrate all the the hardwork and value of items when it is to be borrowed by all, for what sense of farming when you can just rent what you aspire. So think of the repercussion, something like the gears will be flooded no one will buy gears anymore because they can get one by borrowing. Ice spirit, Frank set, Medusa, name all of these lb vanities will be denigrated bigtime when all can wear them... There should be no shortcut in everything, Trust me the feeling is better when you achieve it by working hard. Thanks,

P.S I once was a newbie too and im a F2P and I earned my gears and gold by my hardworking not by borrowing!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Free common swords incoming.
    Lel. Smelly helms for the win

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by looiaqop View Post
    Someone can say "ill pay u xxx amount of gold for renting item" then they dont pay
    Hmm, but that system can also be implemented i think. While lending items u can set a per day price and send the mail. If the user accepts, he gets item and u get its payment. If they dont hv gold, the item gets back to u or if ur predetermined time of lending is over.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Hmm, but that system can also be implemented i think. While lending items u can set a per day price and send the mail. If the user accepts, he gets item and u get its payment. If they dont hv gold, the item gets back to u or if ur predetermined time of lending is over.
    But then this wouldnt be considered lending items, this would be another way for people to make gold

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

scammers will take advantage to lend items but in consideration of "rent" and ofcourse gold first then run after giving the gold. And of course denegrate all the the hardwork and value of items when it is to be borrowed by all, for what sense of farming when you can just rent what you aspire. So think of the repercussion, something like the gears will be flooded no one will buy gears anymore because they can get one by borrowing. Ice spirit, Frank set, Medusa, name all of these lb vanities will be denigrated bigtime when all can wear them... There should be no shortcut in everything, Trust me the feeling is better when you achieve it by working hard. Thanks,

P.S I once was a newbie too and im a F2P and I earned my gears and gold by my hardworking not by borrowing!
    Sigh, bro do u think I dont hve played this game and worked hard as u say to get my gear?
    That point was unnecessary.
    And ice set few and limited. Do u think all will be wearing those?
    Dont just panic on a new idea. Think about it and give more idea to refine it and solve the scenario u just mentioned. Just dismissing the idea that has potential is wasteful dont u think?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

You are talking like all players would let anyone borrow their gear.
    First of all I dont think there are too many players that have extra gear (good gear) just lying around that they are not using.
    And second, the person should be willing to let you borrow.
    I have few items that I dont use and hv not sold yet. Until they are sold, I can help my friend by letting him borrow for lets say a few days and after that automatically they are returned to me.
    The guy I lent to, suddenly wont just be like I hv used this item for few days, i am now leaving game. That is impractical imo.
    Instead it would keep many players from being frustrated from game and rage quitting.
    We all are here to play a game, if player doesn't have anyway to enjoy game, then whats the point?
    I want new players in AL and player base to increase. Well thats my thought process.
    Yes, but your talking as if when your concept is approved it would only demarcate from borrowing speed sets, think of the other matters people can lend. Your talking as if you wanted a communism which isn't practical for an MMO, we play to compete, in fact this game has been very much F2P nowadays compared back then, you have these series of events that would give you gold just by working hard, before? we rarely have these consecutive good events, mostly its 2x arcane from locks/2x xp/2x planar chest, so be grateful dont expect newbie player to earn 100m in 1day you work hard for it. And lastly, if you want to increase the players base they should focus on PVP because competitiveness attracts players not communism. Communism maybe good at first but sooner they will get bored too because everything is easy to get and no thrill, no goals!

CHAO

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Sigh, bro do u think I dont hve played this game and worked hard as u say to get my gear?
    That point was unnecessary.
    And ice set few and limited. Do u think all will be wearing those?
    Dont just panic on a new idea. Think about it and give more idea to refine it and solve the scenario u just mentioned. Just dismissing the idea that has potential is wasteful dont u think?
    Exactly, you work hard for it same as I, you thinking this concept is benevolent for the newbies but your just feeding them, tolerating them and in turn is detrimental for a MMO game. I understand that you just want security of your item, but sadly "in every action there is an opposite reaction". lastly, these woudnt really benefit newbies unknown to you, but only those friends of yours. If I'm helping a newbie ill rather help him in maps rather than making him borrow my item.