Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Send items through the mail

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    I read what OP had said but I just found in unnecessary because it just seems sus when you lend an item and both of you can't meet in same time, as I construe it the borrower is having intention of not returning it. You know in first place borrowing should not be permitted because the main goal right is to get much gold to buy these gears and vanities, and now if you can borrow them, then what's your goal? anymore?

Okay, rare op gears. Listen, as what you had suggested you want it to be limited to 30 minutes only, now, what will the players do in 30 minutes? for what intention? as you see it can lead only to exploitations like doing lb orrick/timed runs and other events.

LB vanities, your talking on your hunch only, if you cant afford a medusa then you have a chance to rent on it, for sure you wont aspire to buy medusa anymore because 1st of their high price 2nd you can borrow it anytime, anywhere take selfies on it, idk why "rare vanities" are such a big deal to you they are "rare" because they are precious and as I reiterated they are the fruit of the hardwork and dedications of the players, why are you so concerned about the newbies let them farm lol, plenty of ways to do we have egg zavier, house event, all events are lucrative and designed mostly for the new players. you can earn 100-200m of those if ur hardworking. and see they want to try it out flex on a little lol clearly your asking for a shortcut of dreams, what could be the different for the original owner? when all have the chance to wear them? even for 30 minutes, all will have the same feel the same in everything? I would just then sell my medusa and just borrow one when Im missing it. Nonsense!

Lastly, "Say medusa set for example, can a newbie afford it without plat? OFC not" and ofc its hard how would you think a newbie to have 2 billion in 1 month? omg thats common sense. so your implying is the original medusa owner who worked his 2b for 3 years, 4 years, 5 years he' well dedicated to the game and medusa is so much memories to him from his toiling should give way to the newbie who doesnt even know how auction works perhaps. You see? its nonsense! not like this billions of these players have were just a leprechaun leave they had found in street, they worked hard for it! why not these newbies too? come on? sorry i just think that suggestion are hoping for lazy work.
    I was wondering if you have a reading issue. Completely changing my meaning and ignoring passages of comments.

1. To answer your concern about exploitation, here's an easy knife analogy:
    "I can't take away the right of a murderer to kill with his knife nor can I take away the right of a dedicated chef to prepare meals with his knife. Does that mean we shouldn't create knife in the first place?"

If we can't eliminate people who are gonna bang people using cars, Elon musk shouldn't work so hard to invent and innovate on electric cars?
    If people are gonna abuse drugs scientist should stop researching on drugs to help illed people in the hospital?
    If people are gonna abuse the auction system in AL, sts should remove auction all together?

You see where I'm going.

2. That aside, clearly you appear to have no idea how to target the right group of people to sell. You are not the only one with rare vanities, I own quite a couple too. If suggesting this would harm my own sales ohh you bet you won't even see them here in the first place.

Now, why would I care about those who want to borrow and flex(group 1)? Why can't I put my focus on people who want to buy to hoard for long term(group 2)? Another simple example, would you entertain lowballers or focus on actual buyers?

Last, if you are gonna continue to brim through words instead of really reading and comprehending what has been addressed, I'm done replying.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    I was wondering if you have a reading issue. Completely changing my meaning and ignoring passages of comments.

"I can't take away the right of a murderer to kill with his knife nor can I take away the right of a dedicated chef to prepare meals with his knife. Does that mean we shouldn't create knife in the first place?"

If we can't eliminate people who are gonna bang people using cars, Elon musk shouldn't work so hard to invent and innovate on electric cars?
    If people are gonna abuse drugs scientist should stop researching on drugs to help illed people in the hospital?
    If people are gonna abuse the auction system in AL, sts should remove auction all together?

You see where I'm going.

2. That aside, clearly you appear to have no idea how to target the right group of people to sell. You are not the only one with rare vanities, I own quite a couple too. If suggesting this would harm my own sales ohh you bet you won't even see them here in the first place.

Now, why would I care about those who want to borrow and flex(group 1)? Why can't I put my focus on people who want to buy to hoard for long term(group 2)? Another simple example, would you entertain lowballers or focus on actual buyers?

Last, if you are gonna continue to brim through words instead of really reading and comprehending what has been addressed, I'm done replying.
    no bro, your off beat, im not. All your saying is contrary to what your saying. selling? were discoursing here about borrowing to remind you. I'll just leave you questions to make you stay on track.

1. Why would a newbie player can wear best items in game? if you want to help him then help him level up.

2. What's the difference of 1 month play time and 3-5 years playtime?

3. You mentioned op gears for 30 minutes, what for? if u wanna help then just help him clear maps lol

game is good as it is, started from lending nox set in 30 minutes but had not thought of the certain repercussions. I see no point just that newbies getting fed with everything.

P.S i dont give 5k to those pming me in pier.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post

You see where I'm going.

and I get you, your mentioning that you can only lend to 2 group of people, 1 is those who want for flex only, next is for those who want to buy it in future.

how would you know which person does that belong? and bro why thinking of a fitting room lol you know you solely can wear that and everyone can inspect you. so dont reason that out. the truth is if it's accesible to everyone then it is valued at 0. Common sense only. Im not being harsh okay im being candid.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I think we should just stop debating on this and close this thread as we have got many good points for and against these ideas, we wont ever reach any conclusion. Remiem already has read the ideas, now its in Dev's hand to implement it in way that satisfies majority of players or not implement it at all. Thats just my thinking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

no bro, your off beat, im not. All your saying is contrary to what your saying. selling? were discoursing here about borrowing to remind you. I'll just leave you questions to make you stay on track.

1. Why would a newbie player can wear best items in game? if you want to help him then help him level up.

2. What's the difference of 1 month play time and 3-5 years playtime?

3. You mentioned op gears for 30 minutes, what for? if u wanna help then just help him clear maps lol

game is good as it is, started from lending nox set in 30 minutes but had not thought of the certain repercussions. I see no point just that newbies getting fed with everything.

P.S i dont give 5k to those pming me in pier.
    Glad you are reading now.

1, 3 Lending items does not mean feeding them. Read that again.

I have lend my friend Terror Blade just to try out for a day. And when I want it back he said he is so used to using it he is gonna buy it now. I made him desire for it even more now he knows how useful it is to pull mobs and clear map as a warrior. Guess what? he's a newbie friend I made in game. I lend him gold loot gears so he could farm and now he is rich enough to buy his own gold loot set as well as for his wife. Fact is Nobody is gonna keep lending you the item over and over again. Put it simply, let's not say 3 times but one time for all items in Arlor, that's the limit you can borrow any item. You would want to buy the item cz you can never borrow it again.

Let's not even talk about the borrow system I suggested let's talk about now, do people not borrow items to their friends like myself to help them out? I'm simply suggesting like the OP to make the current situation more convenient and pragmatic not to make it worse.

2. That's a good point there. If I get you correctly you mean instead of playing the game for long they will only play for short time once they get to experience it by borrowing at a much lower cost. Let me ask you this, even without the borrow system, do people still play the game for long hours? No definitely many ppl still chose to quit game. Whose fault is it? I could lend accounts in say marvel super war to my friend and I bet they will play the game long term and not short term. It's not our responsibility to make the game engaging enough to the players to play. It's sts job. The borrowing system only makes things more secure than it currently is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

and I get you, your mentioning that you can only lend to 2 group of people, 1 is those who want for flex only, next is for those who want to buy it in future.

how would you know which person does that belong? and bro why thinking of a fitting room lol you know you solely can wear that and everyone can inspect you. so dont reason that out. the truth is if it's accesible to everyone then it is valued at 0. Common sense only. Im not being harsh okay im being candid.
    This is what happens when you mix things up. Initially we were focusing on the convenience of returning borrowed items.

Discussion expanded to two topics now (as shown below) because some are concerned that lending may affect selling.

Topic 1. Lending
    Topic 2. Selling

"and I get you, your mentioning that you can only lend to 2 group of people, 1 is those who want for flex only, next is for those who want to buy it in future."
    Nope I was referring to Topic 2 --- selling to those that are buyers not borrowers, I'm not sure how hard it is tell the difference between someone wanting to buy an item versus borrowing an item
    Last edited by Analytical; 02-06-2021 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Corrections

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

+1 to this.
    Rogue 76