Thread: Rogue pvp build

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Rogue pvp build

Good day everyone I'm looking for some advice on what build of skills and masteries should I use when I'm doin pvp/duel against mage, rogue and tanks and in a clash I'm confused in what rogue skills should I use I hope you help me Ty!

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Legendssarcane For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

This is hard... hard to tell secrets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Xarlorianx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xarlorianx View Post
    This is hard... hard to tell secrets

Woah so there's a secret on those build I hope someone will help me though

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Legendssarcane For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legendssarcane View Post
    Woah so there's a secret on those build I hope someone will help me though

Hi I am a pvp player since 2013

Well since there’s alot of techniques and strategies, I can help you with rogue vs rogue. It is still your decision and you can disagree and agree with these skill.

If you’re going against a rogue in a duel arena make sure you don’t have heal. Rogue vs rogue is fast kill. There’s no time to heal, however, you can put max hp per cast on your shadow pierce and I recommend doing that masteries on pierce hp 10/10. This way you wouldn’t need heal packs to heal yourself. Every cast or use of your pierce heals you 300-400hp and pierce skill coolsdown every 2 seconds . This is a good technique ONLY if you have op damage and dps enough to kill your enemy without having them time to heal themselves. Since you do not have heal packs I suggest you pick noxious bolt (poison arrow) as your 3rd skill. Noxious bolt is a damage overtime and damage per cast and is also good on damaging shields making it more less effective. Every cast of your poison arrow poisons the enemy and it stacks up. My map skills are

1st pierce

2nd aim shot

3rd noxious bolt

4th Razor Shield

If you want more information about the skills map/masteries/passive/upgrade on this rogue vs rogue method. Pm me. Like I said this is for rogue vs only on arena duels. If they challenged you to a tdm map obviously bring a warrior with you and tell them to fight on fair match. No running and use rocks if you or they want to. Running for mana is likely a loss so KILL THEM FIRST!! But i don’t usually run for mana when it’s rogue vs rogue, only when warrior vs rogue. I recommend playing 1v1 on arena duel so you’re 100% sure that your opponent won’t run or hide behind rocks while they’re in cooldown.

All these techniques and strategies...it will still always be about gears and reflexes but this strat is a big help for rogue vs rogue. Make sure “timing”

Sorry if this is not enough. If you ever reach more than 2.3k Dex don’t duel me with this skills

- fellow arlorian

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Xarlorianx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Well since there’s alot of techniques and strategies, I can help you with rogue vs rogue. It is still your decision and you can disagree and agree with these skill.

If you’re going against a rogue in a duel arena make sure you don’t have heal. Rogue vs rogue is fast kill. There’s no time to heal, however, you can put max hp per cast on your shadow pierce and I recommend doing that masteries on pierce hp 10/10. This way you wouldn’t need heal packs to heal yourself. Every cast or use of your pierce heals you 300-400hp and pierce skill coolsdown every 2 seconds . This is a good technique ONLY if you have op damage and dps enough to kill your enemy without having them time to heal themselves. Since you do not have heal packs I suggest you pick noxious bolt (poison arrow) as your 3rd skill. Noxious bolt is a damage overtime and damage per cast and is also good on damaging shields making it more less effective. Every cast of your poison arrow poisons the enemy and it stacks up. My map skills are

1st pierce

2nd aim shot

3rd noxious bolt

4th Razor Shield

If you want more information about the skills map/masteries/passive/upgrade on this rogue vs rogue method. Pm me. Like I said this is for rogue vs only on arena duels. If they challenged you to a tdm map obviously bring a warrior with you and tell them to fight on fair match. No running and use rocks if you or they want to. Running for mana is likely a loss so KILL THEM FIRST!! But i don’t usually run for mana when it’s rogue vs rogue, only when warrior vs rogue. I recommend playing 1v1 on arena duel so you’re 100% sure that your opponent won’t run or hide behind rocks while they’re in cooldown.

All these techniques and strategies...it will still always be about gears and reflexes but this strat is a big help for rogue vs rogue. Make sure “timing”

Sorry if this is not enough. If you ever reach more than 2.3k Dex don’t duel me with this skills

- fellow arlorian

Woah it helps a lot Got some new idea from you I'll try to gather information in game about matching against mage and tanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

1st pierce

2nd aim shot

3rd noxious bolt

4th Razor Shield

- fellow arlorian

Thank you so much for noticing and helping me