Thread: Udim fields + gold loot

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Udim fields + gold loot

the game needs solo gold loot content that cant be cheated

ill be using undim fields for a example.

undim fields is a old map and who ever created this map i applaud you. this is probably one of the best maps ever created in the game.the mechanics to complete the map are well designed.captian krom spawns in random locations with a invincible shield. youre forced to drag krom to a pillar to remove his shield before killing him.

this means a max geared player has to follow the rules before killing krom.
    a under geared player has to follow the rules before killing krom.

but what about team based?
    for teams this map is fine but you have to keep in mind the cheaters. think about what the map and boss does to counter them.

Example
    "if undim fields had gold loot 5k-15k drops
    and the map was developed around being both solo and team based.the map might run into some issues.
    but these issues can be addressed.

what will happen if a player had 1 to 3 extra devices with 1 to 3 extra alts? the player would pt 1 to 3 alts and run undim fields. but undim fields is a bit tricky. the map was designed to solve this issue in mind.

if the player spawns in the map with 1 to 3 alts. in theory they should all have speed sets and gold loot gear. the player goes to get krom and drags him to a pillar. now the player begins the process of moving each alt to the pillar krom is at. during the process of moving alts krom will destroy the pillar and his invincibility shield will be restored. this means the cheater will have to drag krom to another pillar and try again. this process is time consuming but it shows the" layers" this map has.the boss has mechanics and the map it self has mechanics and when combined you get what i think is a anti cheat map."

if the devs did apply gold loot to this map
    the devs could tweak this in away that counters cheaters 100%
    making it accessible for both solo and team.
    when this map is completed it should contribute a small % to fester n vally energy bar.

more maps like undim fields should be created. one in nordr and one in kraken. these maps in elite mode will drop elite chest and gold loot. 5k to 15k
    all these maps will contribute a small % to vally and fester.

the reason why im typing this is because the pandemic but also i shouldnt have to rely on others to farm/play the game . i have friends in different time zones. so its always hard to catch them at the right time. also playing with randoms almost never leads to a enjoyable experience.

so with all that being said
    if you read this thank you who ever you are and to the devs your work is appreciated.

take care and be safe

P.O.G

edited

Name:  map idea.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  89.8 KB

will something like this work?
    the idea is the boss spawns in random locations.
    the pillars will spawn in random locations.
    and the spawn point path ways will be randomized .
    basically sorta like maus maps randomization but more.
    this one map would have like 15 rotations of different path ways for each spawn point.
    1 toon spawns per spawn point.
    they wont spawn all in the same location.
    this map is for team base only.
    Last edited by Potofgreed; 02-22-2021 at 04:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Tying the same keys onto other devices, assuming all 4 are pc, all 4 same ms. Glow and all 4 run together. Boom. Your 'anti-cheater' scheme has failed.
    The way the maps are shifted by a random angle each time doesnt help either, since all 4 in a party will always have the exact same angles.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
    Meow~

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

i just re read what you said and i understand what youre saying now. well damn....i guess i am wrong then...sorry about that

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

i added a photo of a map i came up with today