Results 1 to 13 of 13

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2021-02-04 Content Update (281195)

  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Spacetime Studios Dev TzatOps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    382
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,615
    Thanked in
    319 Posts

    Default 2021-02-04 Content Update (281195)

    + The Arcane Legends Valentine's Day event returns for two weeks starting February 4th at 1:30PM Central.
    + Face Hugthulu and his loving horde to collect components for your "Lovecrafting" adventure!
    + Get your hands on some awesome new vanity item sets and the powerful new "Loveling" pets!
    + Check out the details here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...mbrace-Returns!
    + Limited quantities of the Black Rose Aura Wisp will be on sale in the Store on February 6th and 7th.
    + The Rose Garden Wisp can be purchased in limited quantities from the Store on Feburary 13th and 14th.
    + Allow hardcore and non-hardcore characters to play together in PvP.
    + Skill Loadouts can now be put on the hotbar.
    + Hotbar skill loadouts can spend respec scrolls, but not Platinum.
    + Allow friends to watch you while you play by activating the 'Allow Friends to Watch' Social option.
    + Watch your friends by tapping the Eyeball at the top of the Friend Info block on your Social page.

    Note: hotbar skill loadouts have been disabled due to a bug, and will return once the app update with the fix is out.
    Last edited by Futumsh; 02-04-2021 at 03:05 PM.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TzatOps For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    93
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    This seems to be the best content update in my opinion. Ty

  4. #3
    Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,530
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    118
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + The Arcane Legends Valentine's Day event returns for two weeks starting February 4th at 1:30PM Central.
    + Face Hugthulu and his loving horde to collect components for your "Lovecrafting" adventure!
    + Get your hands on some awesome new vanity item sets and the powerful new "Loveling" pets!
    + Check out the details here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...mbrace-Returns!
    + Limited quantities of the Black Rose Aura Wisp will be on sale in the Store on February 6th and 7th.
    + The Rose Garden Wisp can be purchased in limited quantities from the Store on Feburary 13th and 14th.
    + Allow hardcore and non-hardcore characters to play together in PvP.
    + Skill Loadouts can now be put on the hotbar.
    + Hotbar skill loadouts can spend respec scrolls, but not Platinum.
    + Allow friends to watch you while you play by activating the 'Allow Friends to Watch' Social option.
    + Watch your friends by tapping the Eyeball at the top of the Friend Info block on your Social page.
    Insane... Skills load out on Hotbar is soo good and useful.
    Man 2 damn good updates in a day .

    Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    183
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + Skill Loadouts can now be put on the hotbar.
    It's working wrong, putting one of loadouts to hotbar, using it through hotbar - it respec my skills to another loadout (not that which I've put there)

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,011
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    107
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    Insane... Skills load out on Hotbar is soo good and useful.
    Man 2 damn good updates in a day .

    Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
    Agree man, and the road map is fantastic addition as well!

  7. #6
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

    Default

    oowww nice thanks sts for the loadout of skill map on the hotbar finally we love you

  8. #7
    Senior Member Fearrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,017
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    821
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    228
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

    Default

    So no Arcanite Loveling Pet in Plat Store any date? 🤦🤷

    IGN: Cytotoxin(76)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

  9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,787
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,060
    Thanked in
    1,355 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by synoptix View Post
    It's working wrong, putting one of loadouts to hotbar, using it through hotbar - it respec my skills to another loadout (not that which I've put there)
    Oops - yeah there's a bug with it, will have to disable them until I can get an app update out with the fix.

  10. #9
    Star Guard octavos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Playing AL more then SL atm.
    Posts
    3,844
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    871
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,021
    Thanked in
    518 Posts

    Default

    y can i not see people in event dungeon...it booted me out to the main menu.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

  11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,787
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,060
    Thanked in
    1,355 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    y can i not see people in event dungeon...it booted me out to the main menu.
    First guess would be whoever you were trying to watch just left the zone - you are currently returned to the lobby when the person you are watching leaves.

  12. #11
    Star Guard octavos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Playing AL more then SL atm.
    Posts
    3,844
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    871
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,021
    Thanked in
    518 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    First guess would be whoever you were trying to watch just left the zone - you are currently returned to the lobby when the person you are watching leaves.
    so if they switch zones, it boots u eh?
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

  13. #12
    Senior Member Fearrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,017
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    821
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    228
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    Oops - yeah there's a bug with it, will have to disable them until I can get an app update out with the fix.
    Since we on the Topic of Hotbars...Thoughts on Resizing/Adjusting Location/Locking Hot Bar? Is any of these three things ever going to happen with Hotbars? 🤔

    IGN: Cytotoxin(76)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

  14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,787
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,060
    Thanked in
    1,355 Posts

    Default

    App updates with the fix for the hotbar skill loadouts have been approved, will reenable them next week.

Similar Threads

  1. 2021-02-03 Content Update (281179)
    By TzatOps in forum DL Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2021, 03:26 PM
  2. 2021-01-15 Content Update (280729)
    By asommers in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-17-2021, 10:30 PM
  3. 2021-01-14 Content Update (280706)
    By asommers in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2021, 09:06 PM
  4. 2021-01-13 Content Update (280689)
    By asommers in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2021, 11:03 AM
  5. 2021-01-08 Content Update (280634)
    By asommers in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-09-2021, 03:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •