Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
Bruh ...
That's what pay2win is.
There are games that are huge hits neglecting p2w aspect but the skill in game alone matters.
So you don't go about comparing what one does outside for a living and sitting on a device playing.
It's not like you put it..it doesn't have to be handed in a platter if u spend money, then why is it called a game.
And as for the decision of this egg in store, if you guys suggest that you will buy it with plat if they bring the egg to the store,obviously your telling them you will be the sales so they Will do it.
But this game is not p2w for sure,and the Devs are maintaining a great balance to it,whatever the feedback.gj on that
True bro u got a point there, skills and effort matters, you can't just pay your way to win AL. People like zeus still put lots of effort into pvp to be top of game. People still need to figure out strategies to compete in LB etc

I get that.

What I was addressing is I kept seeing in forum people hating and generalising p2w as though they have done nothing to earn their right to get good items/vanities/get strong etc. I was hoping this simple comparison help people realize what they might be miss judging on, just like other effortful comments I have made in the past. And Sure there may be kids in this game that spends their parents money, but its important for us to also see there are many adults in this game who actually work to buy plat.