Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
if they will just be in the crates, not not in the store, 10 eggs will not just be added to the game every 2 hours for 2 days.
yes few eggs can be looted from crates but I am sure that u know how few could be added from this entire event.
I think this whole whining about getting this pet into the store for 1750 plat is bad for the game, just because u can afford. I am a plat user, I can afford alot of this game in the p2w aspect but now because you people can't just take a challenge or put urself a goal to get that pet, the market will be filled with them which will make many things different for example other pets price will drop, pvp will become harder since I am certain that u will not be the only one will get this pet. I am very dissapointed from their desicion to listen to your post.
Everything you said is wrong.
As soon new pet is released, older one get cheaper and it has nothing to do with it being able to buy from store.
Pvp wont become harded if anyone will have this new pet like you said? It will become harded if only few ppl own it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk