Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lovecraft boss kill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Lovecraft boss kill

Many players who have high speed are taking a lot of advantage in the boss, the barrier has a short time, those who do not have high speed are running out of chef since these players are killing the boss, when we get there the boss is dead, that's an energy in the trash. I ask you to adjust the barrier time or other solution please. Sorry for my English.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Why Should they wait just because you Cant afford one? They bought the speed set for a reason

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by looiaqop View Post
    Why Should they wait just because you Cant afford one? They bought the speed set for a reason
    You are being selfish. Not all players can afford a speed set. Maybe the guy that made the thread can't afford one. it is true that each player has their own pace to complete the map, but players that go directly to the boss without waiting for others are TRASH. If you join a public map, then you are agreeing to find all kinds of players. If you want to complete the map faster, get a party with people that owns a speed set. Don't ruin the fun for those who do not own your same gear.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saint Jaffo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jaffo View Post
    You are being selfish. Not all players can afford a speed set. Maybe the guy that made the thread can't afford one. it is true that each player has their own pace to complete the map, but players that go directly to the boss without waiting for others are TRASH. If you join a public map, then you are agreeing to find all kinds of players. If you want to complete the map faster, get a party with people that owns a speed set. Don't ruin the fun for those who do not own your same gear.
    Why not instead of complaing get a party with people that have no speed sets? Dont you think its selfish for the people that dont have one to make ones with people that do have a speed set to wait? If its a random map why even complain in the first place anyone can do whatever they want theres no rules

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Why not instead of complaing get a party with people that have no speed sets? Dont you think its selfish for the people that dont have one to make ones with people that do have a speed set to wait? If its a random map why even complain in the first place anyone can do whatever they want theres no rules
    Yeah, whatever you say. Go, run directly to the boss, kill it and make the other players waste energy. Have a good day!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Ill keep doing just that, thank you for reminding me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jaffo View Post
    Yeah, whatever you say. Go, run directly to the boss, kill it and make the other players waste energy. Have a good day!
    There is no absolute fairness. We are normal player, not nurses. It's the mutual affection to wait you,but it's not my natural affection.
    u should blame STS why not fairness,maybe they can help u cancel speed awaken.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bbking View Post
    We are normal player, not nurses.
    I don't think you understand what nurses do
    We've been sittin' here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

If u do have an ss and u kill boss alone anyway, then go solo imo. Why run random just to hurt other players? Do u have a weird flex fetish?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaurav Arora For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Literally selfishy, run solo if you're just killing it alone.

This dude is greedy

Sent from my CPH1853 using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to chupapiMunyanyo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

you are being selfish, you have to see that not everyone is in a position to have ultra-fast speed, these players do not wait for the others to kill the minis and go to the boss. They could increase the barrier time, that way we would have more time to get to the boss since they can't wait, another one, not everyone can kill boss solo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Exactly, what does it cost to wait a few seconds? I don't know why, if you want to kill fast for lb it is simple make a solo pt or lb pt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

And why can't those players with speed wait a few seconds or do a pt with speed too? Stop being selfish.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bielotop For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

1. If its only a few "seconds" then why dont the people without one make it if its only a few "seconds"
    2. Why dont the people without a speed set make a party themselves?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

[QUOTE=Bbking;3478713]There is no absolute fairness. We are normal player, not nurses. It's the mutual affection to wait you,but it's not my natural affection.
    u should blame STS why not fairness,maybe they can help u cancel speed awaken.[/QUOTE
    It's not canceling the speed but just adjusting the boss mode, a simple time adjustment on the barrier or a way that other players must wait to be able to kill, i don't think it's fair to kill and the others lose the boss and the energy. In the energy farm we can play alone, in the event not everyone can.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

1. If its only a few "seconds" then why dont the people without one make it if its only a few "seconds"
    2. Why dont the people without a speed set make a party themselves?
    Are you playing dumb? Do you know proc? Look a proc rogue, she kills the boss very fast 3-4sec, I'm not sure. Obviously it is not to add 30-20 seconds. Only the time a normal player can reach after killing the mini. ��

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bielotop View Post
    Are you playing dumb? Do you know proc? Look a proc rogue, she kills the boss very fast 3-4sec, I'm not sure. Obviously it is not to add 30-20 seconds. Only the time a normal player can reach after killing the mini. ��
    Im done responding to stupid people, if a person cant afford a speed set that their problem go work for one like everyone else or make your own party

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Im done responding to stupid people, if a person cant afford a speed set that their problem go work for one like everyone else or make your own party
    But it is obvious that not everyone has conditions, you must be the type of player who thinks he is a good guy, selfish, just because he has the speed top you can diminish the others, review your concepts, nobody likes it. I will not argue with you anymore because i saw that you have no maturity for the subject / topic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I hope that the devs take that feedback and review the problem. Have a good day!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

this is one of those toxic players who shows no compassion to others. literally the ones who make the game a bad community. how would you enjoy the game if you wont enjoy it with everyone else. shame on you sir.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk